Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My experience with the Edge

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-BOMB View Post
    I will deffinatly inquire about them next time I'm in the edge, Justin do you have a price on those?

I think I will deffinatly get a membership again once I get my restricted.
    D-BOMB;
    The basic custom molded earplugs are $65 a pair, with the membership coupon making them $50.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    Sorry it didn't work out, but I'm glad you were happy with our service and staff.

The noise/concussion is always something to consider when it comes to indoor ranges, and is also subjective to the individual. My co-workers think I'm crazy wearing only SureFire EP4's in the rifle bay, but it's comfortable to me.

Check us out again in the future, we'll be glad to have you as a member.

-Justin
    It's not just your co-workers that think you're nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    It's not just your co-workers that think you're nuts!
    Fixed. See original post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    Fixed. See original post.
    That's better. Thanks. Hey, credit where credit is due...

Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    That's better. Thanks. Hey, credit where credit is due...
    I aim to please.

Glad to hear this about the Edge...I always have such a rough time with those guys.....taking my money, showing me things I don't need, telling me to try the 'Range Rhino' so I would be convinced to buy the one under the glass.....bastards!!!!

And as for the concussion.....I actually step back and announce the shot before I fire my 460V in the pistol bay.....I find it courteous to give notice. Most calibers are quite doable, but anything with that much pressure (rifles) gets loud quick.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    I wish I could have any experience, but I'm forced to drive away each and every time as there are no parking spots available in the area for the non-members during the weekends.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

CGN Regular
    I went there twice on the same saturday afternoon when I was visiting Calgary - with RPAL courses running - and had no trouble parking both times. Plus, even though it was super busy and I had to wait awhile to talk to anyone, the staff were super cool.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodaka View Post
    I went there twice on the same saturday afternoon when I was visiting Calgary - with RPAL courses running - and had no trouble parking both times. Plus, even though it was super busy and I had to wait awhile to talk to anyone, the staff were super cool.
    How long ago was that? Since Farmer Market was opened next door there is no way to find a free parking spot anywhere around for a non-member during the weekends.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

The parking was an issue for the first weekend of opening for sure, but not really a problem since. The farmers market folks seem to find parking spots(sometimes ignoring the signage). Seems to go in waves but I have yet to fail to find parking.
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast