$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Military and Law Enforcement discount

CGN Regular
    Is the discount extended to the RCMP operating Firearms Center?
    I mean, those folks who violate the laws and regulations they were hired to enforce and thus abuse the gun owners?
    Is it extended to the members of CACP?
    I mean those folks who advocate tougher gun control and registration?
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    Is the discount extended to the RCMP operating Firearms Center?
    I mean, those folks who violate the laws and regulations they were hired to enforce and thus abuse the gun owners?
    Is it extended to the members of CACP?
    I mean those folks who advocate tougher gun control and registration?

travis, good on you for offering the leo/mil discount and ignore the dumbasses who feel the need to ##### and whine about it
    Sometime's, when i'm bored, i just like to watch the grass grow on my windows desktop

Quote Originally Posted by mike0101 View Post
    So if your in the military or law enforcement you get a discount, but if your not you pay a higher price. Why is that?
    More like the military and law enforcement pay a lower price. It's a discount, not a price-hike for everyone else.

I think when part of your job description is "accept that someone may shoot at you", you ought to get a little appreciation.

CGN Regular
    I thought that calling members 'dumb asses' was against the rules. Does it only apply to some members, while others are special and can get away with abuse?
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Nester's Avatar
    Update your website there Jo Brook
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    I thought that calling members 'dumb asses' was against the rules. Does it only apply to some members, while others are special and can get away with abuse?
    i didn't specifically call you a dumbass, i was addressing all numb-nut's who ##### and complain about things like this.

the troll emoticon was meant for you though
    Sometime's, when i'm bored, i just like to watch the grass grow on my windows desktop

Quote Originally Posted by hutchster View Post

travis, good on you for offering the leo/mil discount and ignore the dumbasses who feel the need to ##### and whine about it
    Careful Huchster and mrakimbo your starting to sound as self righteous as the gun grabbers. And as closed minded.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234