Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prophet River import service A++++

Expired Business Member Technology Direct's Avatar
    We do offer further discounts when importing a larger number of firearms.
    Bulk discounts huh? Mossberg 930SPX anyone?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    Congrats! This is really a great service that they offer. If a guy wanted to shop around on a few US sites, what are the best ones? I have had my eye on a special edition Dan Wesson long barrel revolver for a long time but I can't even find out what model it is. All I have is a photo. Maybe if I spend some time looking around down south I may get lucky and find one. Thanks!
    I used Gunbroker almost exclusively, they have good buyer protection and I have not had any issues.Plus you have the ability to deal directly with the seller, sometimes thats a good thing. Good Luck
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    I used Gunbroker almost exclusively, they have good buyer protection and I have not had any issues.Plus you have the ability to deal directly with the seller, sometimes thats a good thing. Good Luck
    I tried to register on Gun Broker, but they wouldn't let me since we are in Canada.

Is there a secret to it?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Thanks mate I'll check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacjc View Post
    I tried to register on Gun Broker, but they wouldn't let me since we are in Canada.

Is there a secret to it?

Go to gunbroker. I got my Freedom Arms from there, and Clay got it here

Interested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 3macs1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmacjc View Post

Is there a secret to it?
    That is strange I am a member with no issues like that, even have a small trader rating. Also Clay is great to deal with
    Last edited by 3macs1; 11-27-2011 at 12:22 PM.

I have just recently contacted Prophet River about importing a handgun,had been looking for a SIG-E29R-40 Elite Dark on EE for some time without success

Talked to a seller on GunBroker,who was more than willing to make the sale of the new SIG,and help the process however he could

Have received fast replies from Melissa,clear and concise about what exactly I need to do and their Fees, along with the required forms ect.

Even before reading the great reviews about them here on CGN ,I felt completely confident using them ,just from my initial contact with Melissa.

I mentioned to someone about me importing a Gun from the US and they asked ,what if there was problem with the Pistol, what could I do

I told them I was detemined not to use the seller I purchased my previous two SIGs from,due to them sending me a BNIB SIG-226 that the finish was damaged on, refusing to see any problem with it, and showing no interest in rectifying the problem

So this was no riskier than buying online from a dealer here in Canada ,that wont do anything about problems

I think the SIG and I will be in good hands with Prophet Rver

congratz on your new purchase. Its always good to hear about positive experiences with shops so that the rest of us know who to go to.

Prophet River and Import from US

Just got a gun from US with the help of the crew from Prophet River.
    And, just like everyone else in this thread is saying - prompt, well organized and they will not break your bank account.
    Hope they will not drop this activity.
    Thanks Clay and Melissa!!
    And my thanks to cdill for hist first post in this thread!!
    TRC
    BRRC
    CSSA Life Member

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast