Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted ACR's

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by chkam View Post
    That is the same barrel I got for my ACR. It is a pretty damn expensive barrel. However, I don't think Spikes is selling that barrel anymore.

That is a nice rig, congrats

Why has Questar, pulled the ACR from their website?

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    Why has Questar, pulled the ACR from their website?
    Because we sold out what we had. Until we can source some more guns we've taken them off the site.

We do still have the non-restricted barrels (in stock) and they are still listed on the site.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    Because we sold out what we had. Until we can source some more guns we've taken them off the site.

We do still have the non-restricted barrels (in stock) and they are still listed on the site.

Mark
    emailed about placing an order :D

Is there a chance down the line of buying a non-restricted barrel for the ACR that is a self-contained unit, rather than having to use the existing restricted barrel operating system bits?

I really like the idea of the quick change barrel, and would like to have a 16" for travelling stateside, but have the 18.7" for back home.

My knowledge of the ACR is limited, but am I correct in thinking that the swapping of the pistol operating parts, etc onto the barrel is probably something better left to a gunsmith?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Why not as it's a business decision and not a legal restriction.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMDKitchener View Post
    Is there a chance down the line of buying a non-restricted barrel for the ACR that is a self-contained unit, rather than having to use the existing restricted barrel operating system bits?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by BMDKitchener View Post

I really like the idea of the quick change barrel, and would like to have a 16" for travelling stateside, but have the 18.7" for back home.

My knowledge of the ACR is limited, but am I correct in thinking that the swapping of the pistol operating parts, etc onto the barrel is probably something better left to a gunsmith?
    The parts are proprietary items made exclusively by Bushmaster, who as of right now is NOT selling them seperately to anyone. They have indicated that they do plan to release those items for sale in the future but no dates have been given. General hope in the US is that they will become available sometime during 2012 but that's just a guess right now.

Once they do make them available we would expect to be offering them for sale... but that's just a guess right now

Mark

is there a waitlist for the Nonrestricted ACRS, and/or what did they cost before?

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

I believe they were going for between 3200 and 4000 depending on configuration

yowzas, ive been saving for something neato, would a NR acr fall into that category?

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿