Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Muzzle Brakes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    *edited*
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

"These take quite awhile to get in due to the manufacturing process"

Please don't take this the wrong way as I don't mean any dissrespect ...... but at $ 280.00 a pop I would like to know exactly what the process does and what makes these so valuable. I'm all about prepping for the zombie hordes but $280.00 buys you alot of other cools things!!

I don't know if it's the light, but the prongs (blades?) appear to be very non-uniform; some look bent and irregular while others appear very straight.

Judging from the pics it looks like a typical muzzle break has been modified (chopped), then "teeth" have been welded onto the ends (I can see spot weld marks) then refinished. This to me explains the inconsistent shape.

Quote Originally Posted by G37 View Post
    I don't know if it's the light, but the prongs (blades?) appear to be very non-uniform; some look bent and irregular while others appear very straight.

Judging from the pics it looks like a typical muzzle break has been modified (chopped), then "teeth" have been welded onto the ends (I can see spot weld marks) then refinished. This to me explains the inconsistent shape.
    Looks to me like the cutting tool goes straight down one face of each prong then comes back on an angle. All the ones in the picture seem to be the same.

The original looks to be more symmetric.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

I'll have to get one of these after I buy my NEA Ar

Then try to rig it up with a pressure switch and an electric motor to get a true "salad spinner" effect
    Share the love, one round at a time

looks like it may have a twist to it like a vortex

$289? I can buy a bayonet with a whole new gun attached for that, heck, almost two! That's got my zombie defense covered.
    -- Honey Badger don't give a sh*t, he just takes what he wants. Nasty!

Right deadly, whaa?! Com'on guys lighten up!! It's like hammering nails through the end of a bat or filling a tube sock with ball bearings...not at all necessary, but better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by james_o View Post
    looks like it may have a twist to it like a vortex
    I think this is it . The complexity of the shame makes me want to say they are casted this way and then bored out... ?

EDIT: nope, while they do have the "vortex shape", it does look like they have been welded on.
    Proud to be UBC

WTS complete MG42 Bolt here
    WTS 2 complete M53 Bolts here
    Not mine, but check it out :D http://canadianblackriflemag.wordpress.com/