Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    That is a sweet deal.

Johnone, the crates or mil surp are now coming in 1400 rounds instead of 1120 or 1200???
    The ammo in this deal is Polish, not Czech.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Damn... Hope this deal is still around in a week. Pay day can't come fast enough!
    "All they now possess is liberty, what they before enjoyed is sacrificed to its service, and having nothing more to lose, they disdain submission." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Liberal promise, a first rate oxymoron.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Wow that's an awesome deal.

Expired Business
    YES the ammunition is standard M-43 ball of Polish manufacture, very good quality

John

Quote Originally Posted by classic green .223 View Post
    hmmmmm the fecal matter is going to hit the fan at my place. The wife said im not allowed to buy any new guns unitl i get a new dish washer ....... When i started to say that she was the new dish washer ...... It was the wrong thing to say.
    lol!
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer svt1940's Avatar
    Its a good deal if you live close but me in kebekistan, the shipping will kill me

Out of curiousty, is the polish ammo on stripper clips or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Green .223 View Post
    Hmmmmm the fecal matter is going to hit the fan at my place. The wife said im not allowed to buy any new guns unitl I get a new dish washer ....... When I started to say that she was the new dish washer ...... It was the wrong thing to say.
    Well, I bet you can pick up a new "dish washer" at a local bar. It would just cost you a drink or two (possibly a couple for you too). Heck, your current "dish washer" wife is asking for this. You should feel absolved of any wrong doing and your conscience is squeaky clean.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Expired Business
    SVT1940;
    If you are worried about shipping, drop me a note for a quote, it won't be too bad....

john@marstar.ca

John

Expired Business
    The Polish Ammo is not on stripper clips
    Please see here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/ammo-etc/am-surplus-762x39B.shtm

John