Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Placed my order today but no confirmation, they said it would be shipped tomorrow however im nervous now i see the price for shipping can be in the hundreds, by chance john do you know if they recieved my order and what the shipping will be to get to Medicine Hat Alberta?
    I e-mailed him the other day and to The Okanagan area in BC he figured roughly 75-80 bucks. I am SO wanting one of these, just have to find a way so they wife won't shoot me with my own gun when she finds out I bought it
    (1400 rounds is A LOT of hurt from an angry lady!!)

Shipping.

Just wondering what shipping will be to Cochrane. Postal code is T4C1B5. Or could pick up in Calgary. Thanks.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Placed my order today but no confirmation, they said it would be shipped tomorrow however im nervous now i see the price for shipping can be in the hundreds, by chance john do you know if they recieved my order and what the shipping will be to get to Medicine Hat Alberta?

Wouldn't calling be quicker....

Also where I used to work, shipping went with postal codes not with city names, I'd assume Marstar works the same way no?

BANNED
    It cost me 540 fOr everything, cheaper than in town by like 80 but the ones here are russian

Good deal fore sure. Too bad Im a one gun guy now.
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

im not sure this is the first time ive purchased on the internet. do they charge it when it gets delievered to whomever signs? my postal cod is T1a7b8
    calling would be quicker however im posted to victoria so the time zone is messed up super hard ta get ahold of these fellas
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Expired Business
    ALBERTA BOUND;
    "Placed my order today but no confirmation, they said it would be shipped tomorrow "
    This is not likely, we have to process your order, wait for the transfer, invoice and prepare for shipping....

We would be pleased to look up your order but we really need a name....
    John

the shippment was 1400 rounds of the mesko 7.62x39 its going to alberta t1a-7b8.
    Thanks John
    Last edited by AlbertanBound; 11-13-2011 at 01:58 AM.
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

BANNED
    just finished getting all the cosmoline off and lubing it. It was a frustrating and rewarding experience.

but i know the gun now

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dimp View Post
    i e-mailed him the other day and to the okanagan area in bc he figured roughly 75-80 bucks. I am so wanting one of these, just have to find a way so they wife won't shoot me with my own gun when she finds out i bought it
    (1400 rounds is a lot of hurt from an angry lady!!)

hide the ammo