Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

Hey John. Sent ya a pm to buy some.Waiting for my PAL but id like to pay up front. Can you please reply? Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboss View Post
    hide the ammo
    Rifle comes with a bayonette too... Would suck to get stuck with a Chinese mystery oil covered bayo....
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    does anyone have a link to the actual sale item...or is it something you add to cart and it automatically deducts, as necessary?
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    does anyone have a link to the actual sale item...or is it something you add to cart and it automatically deducts, as necessary?
    http://www.marstar.ca/main/images/$75-SkS.jpg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    Marstar doesn't have an online cart system -- you have to fill out an order form and fax or email it in (I sent mine via email). I just added a line item with the SKS at a price of $75, and put "Chinese Military SKS (Promo Price)" as the item description.

Well, I decided that a deal like this was TOO good to pass up, so even fearing the old lady's reaction, I went ahead and faxed off my order this morning. Should I then expect an e-mail in a day or two or do they normally just ship it off to you?

I'm so stoked!

Expired Business
    MERMANIEL;
    "Hey John. Sent ya a pm to buy some.Waiting for my PAL but id like to pay up front. Can you please reply? Thanks"

As I have repeated at least a 1000000000000 times.... If you want fast replies please send to john@marstar.ca

John

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MERMANIEL;
    "Hey John. Sent ya a pm to buy some.Waiting for my PAL but id like to pay up front. Can you please reply? Thanks"

As I have repeated at least a 1000000000000 times.... If you want fast replies please send to john@marstar.ca

John
    Sorry about that. Missed those...

email sent.

Daniel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm excited about taking mine apart and putting it back together a few times tonight. I was planning on going to the range tomorrow, but duty calls. Hopefully Thurs.
    Don't take anything I say too seriously, my sarcasm doesn't always come through in my typing.
    Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
    Preparedness trumps response every time

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Well, I decided that a deal like this was TOO good to pass up, so even fearing the old lady's reaction, I went ahead and faxed off my order this morning. Should I then expect an e-mail in a day or two or do they normally just ship it off to you?

I'm so stoked!
    I got a very pleasant phone call this morning from the Good folks at Marstar saying that my order is being processed! One step closer!

Only problem is something tells me the wife didn't believe me when I told her it was just some guy from work who called

Received An E-Mail this morning with some tracking numbers
    Last edited by DiMP; 11-18-2011 at 05:27 PM.