Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    The thing that is different about these milsurp rifles; they are not in "like new" condition" they "are new and un issued".

For those that are too young to remember the Eighties, there have not been many deals of new unissued surplus in any quantities since.For those in the SKS market, there are lots of rifles on the market, but very rare to find unissued rifles, especially for the price.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Quote Originally Posted by harbl_the_cat View Post
    Would anyone in Calgary be up for doing a bulk order together to see if we can save on shipping?

John, do you think you could accomodate if we did that?
    Interested and in calgary as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio613 View Post
    LOL @ the toaster... I'll throw in a couple of boxes of ammo "for her", get her hooked on shooting.

Also, strangely, and I seem to agree with this concept: Everyone I have asked has said that, if someone asks you to be best man at the wedding, they are essentially asking you to participate (out of your own free will) in a ceremony THEY want to undertake (not something you are doing for your own benefit), and thus that they are expected to pay for the tux rental since they want you there. (not saying I didn't want to be there, at least at first )

This has been the story I hear from everyone. My mother is a hairstylist and we have asked the majority of her clients, and they all said the same thing: Brides family pays, or the groom pays for his hombres. All my friends have said the same (the ones that participated in weddings). Just saying.....

Guess it's diff in diff places ,wife said every one she took part in was everyone pays ,best man and brides maids,either way cutlery might not be the best idea ,the are married now and the gloves are off!
    Nevertheless... I think I'd rather keep the SKS and just get him some nice cutlery. :D
    Pillows or something that won't hurt so much when she hits him with it!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Pillows or something that won't hurt so much when she hits him with it!
    bad idea! have you ever seen what's done with pillow cases and books in prison?

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    Interested and in calgary as well
    Another Calgarian, though I have already sent in my order earlier this week...
    Don't beleive it is processed or shipped yet though.

Does the SKS rifle come with a case? I saw you had a deal for the standard SKS where for $10 more you got a case.

BANNED
    John is on Vactaion for the next month try calling Marstar directly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    my wife made me promise, years ago, that if I got guns, she got diamonds. Well, a ring and a pair of earrings later, I get one Not bad for my first gun... can't quite describe how excited I am.
    Don't take anything I say too seriously, my sarcasm doesn't always come through in my typing.
    Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
    Preparedness trumps response every time

Quote Originally Posted by ALLS London View Post
    my wife made me promise, years ago, that if I got guns, she got diamonds. Well, a ring and a pair of earrings later, I get one Not bad for my first gun... can't quite describe how excited I am.
    Im not reading that one out loud...

Well, a ring and a pair of earrings later, I get one
    Shouldn't that mean you get two? :D