Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
    OMG I hate you guys (not really)! You're tugging at the responsibility portion of my brain... I have other priorities to take care of... Bahhhh! Shame on you!
    sometimes the most responsible thing you can do is increase your zombie defense capabilities. Think of the children.

Plus, the bayonet is just f'ing AWESOME. Tore it down and cleaned it this morning, SUPER stoked for the ammo to come... eh Prickles?
    Don't take anything I say too seriously, my sarcasm doesn't always come through in my typing.
    Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
    Preparedness trumps response every time

Second SKS is for my buddy if he finally gets his license. If not, its a trade gun, a future sale, or for protection in the event of total world end. HAHA.

The ammo is what I was after even before the sale with the $75 SKS. Im hosting a stag at the range and selling the ammo.. So this deal works in my favor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ^^ sounds like a GREAT idea
    wish I'd thought of that for my stag n doe
    Don't take anything I say too seriously, my sarcasm doesn't always come through in my typing.
    Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
    Preparedness trumps response every time

Quote Originally Posted by ALLS London View Post
    Plus, the bayonet is just f'ing AWESOME. Tore it down and cleaned it this morning, SUPER stoked for the ammo to come... eh Prickles?
    Once again...
    For nothing can seem foul to those that win
    - King Henry IV, Act 5, Scene 1 -

"Unarmed? What am I, Canadian?"
    - John Pope, Falling Skies -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshHanson View Post
    Second SKS is for my buddy if he finally gets his license. If not, its a trade gun, a future sale, or for protection in the event of total world end. HAHA.

The ammo is what I was after even before the sale with the $75 SKS. Im hosting a stag at the range and selling the ammo.. So this deal works in my favor.
    Fantastic Idea,,!!!So the strippers do something with the (unloaded) sks instead of a pole dance?!? Gotta figure this out ,,shootin first ,,then the booze,,and the strippers,After the guns ae all stowed oof course! except for the CEREMONIAL SKS! At least thats the way I got it pictured in my head ,don't say something to burst my fantasy!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

i just got one today, it is beautiful!!! completely brand new.

Bill came in... $94.17 in shipping. I requested a total including GST and shipping from Marstar with no word back. Kinda sucks seeing the damage right on the credit card bill.

Other than that, the SKS is very nice, and it's still cheaper than purchasing a Russian SKS with laminate stock from a local dealer.

Hey Johnone what types of payment do you accept? i have to send in my m14 magazine and would like to know how much it would cost me in total including shipping so i could write a cheque. My visa was comprimised so i dont have it yet.

Expired Business
    VALENCJO;

Would be pleased to quote but taxes and shipping are governed by the destination
    John

Hello there!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLS London View Post
    my SKS arrived yesterday- no ammo yet though.

hehehehe, so much fun!!
    How long did it take for the rifle / ammo crate to get to you from the time you placed your order with Marstar?

I ordered my first SKS 2 weeks ago and I live across the river from them... about 80 km away!

Just and anxious newbie!

Thanks

Geo