Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

BANNED
    hi,

i recieved my sks today. I thought it was supposed to come with a cleaning kit?
    all it came with was a little plastic canteen lokking thing that i have no clue what it is for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananatole View Post
    all it came with was a little plastic canteen lokking thing that i have no clue what it is for.
    That's an oil bottle to hold gun oil.

Doesn't come with a cleaning kit AFAIK... should come with 1 stripper clip and the oil bottle and that's it...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alter3d View Post
    That's an oil bottle to hold gun oil.

Doesn't come with a cleaning kit AFAIK... should come with 1 stripper clip and the oil bottle and that's it...
    The cleaning rod is that thing rattling under the barrel. Look into the but trap for the cleaning kit, but don't get your finger caught!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    You're not buying a new gun... you're getting an accessory with your new AMMO purchase. I didn't see anything in your post about not buying ammo.

Never ever tell your woman that she's a dishwasher...
    Exactly .

Awesome deal John.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Garand's Avatar
    The SKS is still overpriced!
    Real soldiers are old-fashioned people who still believe in honour, and that is the most attractive thing about them. -Gwynne Dyer

Boss Spearman in Open Range : " I always liked a gun with a little heft to it".

CGN frequent flyer
    Yaaa... in afghanistan, a brand new Ak47.. it's 10$US... so.. yes the SKS is maybe expensive.. but in Canada... it's an awsome deal !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff B View Post
    The cleaning rod is that thing rattling under the barrel. Look into the but trap for the cleaning kit, but don't get your finger caught!
    X2, mine had the cleaning kit in the buttstock.
    Last edited by MapleSugar; 11-10-2011 at 01:02 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    the cleaning kit in mine was ironically filled with cosmoline, was a real PITA to clean.
    Don't take anything I say too seriously, my sarcasm doesn't always come through in my typing.
    Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
    Preparedness trumps response every time

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLS London View Post
    the cleaning kit in mine was ironically filled with cosmoline, was a real PITA to clean.
    haha mine to,

i jsut left it, add some weight to the wood.

Placed my order today but no confirmation, they said it would be shipped tomorrow however im nervous now i see the price for shipping can be in the hundreds, by chance john do you know if they recieved my order and what the shipping will be to get to Medicine Hat Alberta?
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."