Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

How much is the Shipping to High River Alberta ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    A BRAND NEW SKS RIFLE FOR $75.

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you MARSTAR is offering you a brand new Chinese Military SKS for only $75.oo

HERE IS THE DEAL;

When you purchase a case of 7.62x39 (1,400 rounds) military ball ammunition at our regular price of $279.oo

You can add $75.oo to your order and we will ship you a brand new Chinese military SKS rifle, thats a 60% saving.

Who else but Marstar could offer you this ??

This is a limited time offer which could be terminated without notice....

John

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HighR View Post
    How much is the Shipping to High River Alberta ?
    I paid around $150 for rifle and ammo to Bowden, just south of Red Deer. I'm thinking (hoping? you'll be around the same.

Expired Business
    QUESTIONS ON SHIPPING;
    Please e mail orders@marstar.ca
    Include city and postal code please
    John

Expired Business
    BIGPLINKER;
    "My question to you is: how hard is it for you to supply me with a quote, when I've asked you for one, before taking my money?

Well mow my friend it would appear that we screwed up when someone else was handling part of my e mail, yes he was signing my name.... No we did not provide your quote.
    I will repeat my offer, since you are not satisfied, either refuse your shipments or if you already have received them, return them for a full refund.... What more can we do ??

"Can you answer that, in your resentful, bed-ridden state? "
    I do beleive I have replied above
    As for being resentful, hell I am always this way, sometimes even nasty (on a god day)

No longer bed ridden I get back to the office to enjoy most of my e mails from really nice people, a group which appears to have denied you membership.

John

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    BIGPLINKER;
    "My question to you is: how hard is it for you to supply me with a quote, when I've asked you for one, before taking my money?

Well mow my friend it would appear that we screwed up when someone else was handling part of my e mail, yes he was signing my name.... No we did not provide your quote.
    I will repeat my offer, since you are not satisfied, either refuse your shipments or if you already have received them, return them for a full refund.... What more can we do ??

"Can you answer that, in your resentful, bed-ridden state? "
    I do beleive I have replied above
    As for being resentful, hell I am always this way, sometimes even nasty (on a god day)

No longer bed ridden I get back to the office to enjoy most of my e mails from really nice people, a group which appears to have denied you membership.

John
    can't argue with you there, it's been a rough week:|
    good health to you john. sorry if i 'lost my shi-ite'; certainly hasn't relieved any of my frustration. i guess i'll find out how much it cost to ship when it gets here. as for sending it back, that sounds like more work and frustration.
    lesson. learned.

I hear you big plinker on the shipping,to make things worse the numbers dont match on the rifle either.
    next time Tradex for sure
    Last edited by BwanaDave; 01-22-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    marching or fighting, the pay's the same

BANNED
    Well, the SKS finally arrived from Marstar, and it is indeed a nice little gun (the serial #'s do line up on mine, factory #306 in the #1500000 range. And I did finally receive my invoice, and it appears I was overcharged $37.40 for taxes, which I'm hoping is soon rectified.
    Either way, albeit involving a little frustration, the weapon and ammo are definitely worth it; the funnest weapon I have to shoot (it's a lot cheaper than my lever action 44).
    Next step, peep sight and a 20 round clip.

Expired Business
    BWANADAVE;

"to make things worse the numbers dont match on the rifle either.
    next time Tradex for sure "

Did you get a mismatched rifle from US ?? If so we will immediately exchange it and cover all shipping costs....
    John

Yes John I did

I will be in contact by pm
    marching or fighting, the pay's the same

Is this deal still available?

Thanks

Wild Bill