Thread: Problem with emails?

Problem with emails?

I emailed my order confirmation on August 14 to John but have not heard anything back. Then I emailed again on 16 and again on 18 of August and again got no reply. Corresponding CC were also emailed to “sales”. All I need is a confirmation of my order and quick explanation on payment (it is not a simple order and involves some unpinned mags and third party).

Is that only me that are not getting through or Marstar is no longer going to use emails to conduct business? Is there a chance that I expect an answer to quick? I can wait another week but at the end I don’t want to see my order get unfulfilled because of late follow up. What should I do?

I work during Marstar’s hours and phone call is not an option for me.
    I cannot direct winds but I can adjust sights.

call them, they have a toll free number.

Expired Business
    TETAN;
    Here we go again, you know yours is a special order....

You confirmed and asked that we ship it to your dealer....

WE CONFIRMED it, what more is there to say ?

Please understand your are NOT the only client at Marstar, orders are picked, packed and shippend in the sequence they are received....

John

BANNED
    i am also currently waiting for a confirmation from marstar since the 14th...they must be busy

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by yellerknifer View Post
    i am also currently waiting for a confirmation from marstar since the 14th...they must be busy
    not that im whining, ive used marstar before with no problems whatsoever, like i said im sure theyre just real busy with the hunt approaching.

The Phone is the best way to find out what is going on. John Has said on other threads that sometimes the spam filter gets incoming emails. perhaps that is what happened or just read Johns post never mind... My Bad..
    Member;
    CCFR, CSSA, CPC, /G\
    NCR 1st Recon motto "The Last thing You Never See"

I understand that phone is one of the best options but as I already said - it is not my option.
    I received emails from Marstar before and my spam filter is properly tuned. I also know that Marsatar was previously able to get my emails and I assume that it is very unlikely to have all my three emails destroyed by filter unless my email address is set as "spam".

To John - you NEVER replied on any of my emails with confirmation. NEVER! Only now, on forum you finally were kind enough to spare the word and actually confirm my order.
    I don't need you to say anything other than just maintain business-like communication. Just two words of confirmation was needed and to get them I had to email three times, wait for a week and finally make a post it on a forum!
    Way to go John, way to go.
    I cannot direct winds but I can adjust sights.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    I placed an order but not losing any sleep over it takes time to process stuff people forget emails get buried.. A phone call is always easiest but really they need a better website that’s for sure..

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow what is it with people and making their "issues" known to the internet community. How the hell is anyone else on this forum going to help you out with it? There is absolutely no reason for us to know the nature of your dealings with marstar.

If you want to get his attention on CGN use that fancy little private message button, you're acting like Paul Reubens in a movie theatre, we don't need to see that s**t...

Patience is a virtue my friend, or so they tell me. I ordered a Chinese SKS/Ammo deal on Wednesday and I'm already vibrating in my seat. But their not a store where you can just walk in walk out with your kit.

So yeah...patience.
    I may be disabled, but I can still shoot:

aaron@disabledfarming on Twitter
    http://dudeinthewoods.wordpress.com