Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: FAMAE SAF/Mini SAF/SAF-200

Exclamation Thanks for answering the questions!

Thanks for answering all the questions. I know we have been bombarding you with them!!

With regards to the fixing of the mags, my SAF has mags with a thin rod attached to the baseplate like a shark fin. Fixes them at 5rnds and prevents the need for a rivet in the spine of an already tight fitting mag!

Thanks again for bringing these in and my order stands as is... maybe a few more mags :D

Regards,
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Out of curiosity, can you order one of these fixed stock models? Or any of the stocks as an accessory? I'm sure alot of people would love the older 'MP5' look of them, I know I'd place a deposit immediately!

Regardless, thank you for offering such hard to find items to the Canadian market!

Am I the only one here that loves the fact these are classified as "rifles" by the RCMP?
    So what the mags are neutered to 5rds. At least these can theoretically have a full size barrel installed which de-restricts it.
    R.I.P.
    Long Gun Registry
    December 1st, 1998 - April 5, 2012

Never Again

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Korporal View Post
    Am I the only one here that loves the fact these are classified as "rifles" by the RCMP?
    So what the mags are neutered to 5rds. At least these can theoretically have a full size barrel installed which de-restricts it.
    Finally...someone that can't think outside of the box! Add a 10mm Norma chambering to that 18.6" barrel and then we have a handy little deer hunting carbine! :D I'd take 2 of them!!!

So when exactly is the order being placed? As long as mine's in I'm happy :D

Regards,

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big_boss View Post
    Out of curiosity, can you order one of these fixed stock models? Or any of the stocks as an accessory? I'm sure alot of people would love the older 'MP5' look of them, I know I'd place a deposit immediately!

Regardless, thank you for offering such hard to find items to the Canadian market!

Standard carbines are coming with folding stocks. Fixed stocks are available as an accessory. Price not known, but expected to be reasonable.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    So when exactly is the order being placed? As long as mine's in I'm happy :D

Regards,
    We should be putting our order in Monday Sept 19th
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

/\ So we will be recieving a PM soon confirming our order and requesting deposit...I need to make a final call on how many mags to buy... the mini comes with 2 5/30 or 5/20 mags?

Regards,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    /\ x2

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    /\ So we will be recieving a PM soon confirming our order and requesting deposit...I need to make a final call on how many mags to buy... the mini comes with 2 5/30 or 5/20 mags?

Regards,
    Yes it should be sometime that week. Don't worry; we have captured all orders thus far. We will be contacting you whne the time is right. Nobody will go ignored.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca