Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: FAMAE SAF/Mini SAF/SAF-200

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yes it should be sometime that week. Don't worry; we have captured all orders thus far. We will be contacting you whne the time is right. Nobody will go ignored.
    I think I'm happy in my pants now

Regards,
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

I think that people would appreciate it if you could get ahold of some of those curved metal magazines. the curved mp5 mags are considered premium, so I would also guess these would feed very well and be more reliable than the plastic. I too would like some spres for my saf and mini saf.
    JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT

Quote Originally Posted by toomanymachines View Post
    i think that people would appreciate it if you could get ahold of some of those curved metal magazines. The curved mp5 mags are considered premium, so i would also guess these would feed very well and be more reliable than the plastic. I too would like some spres for my saf and mini saf.
    +1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Are they metal? Premium?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Thumbs down Metal 9mm mags would be very unlikely.....

Quote Originally Posted by toomanymachines View Post
    I think that people would appreciate it if you could get ahold of some of those curved metal magazines. the curved mp5 mags are considered premium, so I would also guess these would feed very well and be more reliable than the plastic. I too would like some spres for my saf and mini saf.
    If you went with metal mags in the 9mm (the .40S&W model uses metal mags) you will definately need a mag adapter. The OEM magwell is pretty large due to the thickness of the polymer mags as opposed to the thinner metal mags. The only other way would be for FAMAE to manufacture OEM 9mm metal mags which at this point would be unrealistic. They would have to look similar to the 25rnd 10/22 mags: larger block at the top to compensate for the large magwell.

I spent some time modifying an UZI mag or two just for this reason. The OEM polymer mag is wider and longer dimesionally (outside). I got them to function but it took a bit of work and a lot of patience. Not to mention reliability is still not 100%

Regards,
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

How about a non restricted CT-40?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ^ Oh god, that's pretty!
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Regular
    What he said!

Given their lineage, are there any interchangeable parts with the SAN FOW? Like stocks, pins, etc?
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    I'd prefer the CT-30 but I wouldn't be disappointed with a CT-40 either :D