Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my HORRIFIC experience at atrs, readers beware

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tomochan's Avatar
    OP, I feel your pain mate. I phoned that devil about a custom build and can you believe it - he had the bare-faced audacity to talk to me, ask questions and make suggestions ! What gaul I say, hasn't the man heard of making customers feel as though they are ignorami whose every inquiry is only worthy of contempt ? Where will this end ?

BANNED
    OP, I feel your pain mate. I phoned that devil about a custom build and can you believe it - he had the bare-faced audacity to talk to me, ask questions and make suggestions ! What gaul I say, hasn't the man heard of making customers feel as though they are ignorami whose every inquiry is only worthy of contempt ? Where will this end ?
    yea, like i stated earlier Rick has a nack for being "polite", worst of all he uses his knowledge and experience in gunsmithing to give honest and sincere advice. I never understood the way my internal elevations worked on my scope and how to be able to reach out to 1000 yards accurately until Rick decided to take the time out of his day and give me a full out lesson, so now i know how to properly use my equipement the way it was intended. Really that pisses me off the most, what ever happened to O because it looks cool, or hey what do you know im a gunsmith and i make guns, have you made a gun? no, didnt think so. ahh those were the good old days

Oh the horror! I too had to suffer thru his willingness to offer advice and genuine interest in what I was talking about. Where the hell did that come from???

Regards,
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

I am privileged to have a number of ricks rifles in my collection. He has exceeded my expectations as a gunsmith and friend.
    go long go real long

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Now what's really weird about this thread is that the OP is Banned???? A great story but........he must be a bad person...

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Now what's really weird about this thread is that the OP is Banned???? A great story but........he must be a bad person...
    Seems that there are a lot of guys getting banned, what I would like to know is why?
    I know it is for some breach of forum rules, but it would be nice to be able to click on a banned individuals name and find out why, nothing indepth, just what rule they broke to earn getting the punt from the forum.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    The off topic area (have to apply for access) shows banned users...it seems it for perma bans now...not just temps. But I agree it'd be nice to know what rules are violated.
    μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Regular
    Hmmm Rick cleaned up a problem child Browning .270 6 years lat never missed a shot..even 318 yards stone 39 x 19.
    would love a new rifle retirement foesnt allow..
    Rick...amazing gentleman

steven Rupp
    williams lake , bc

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Hello for digging up an old thread haha
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Well Ill have to keep him in mind.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast