Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my HORRIFIC experience at atrs, readers beware

CGN Regular
    Had the pleasure to speak with Rick, at this Last gun show in Stony Plain. He was more than happy to shoot the sh!t and answer questions,
    great guy for sure. Cant wait to spend more money with them in the future.

^This.
    "Oh,bother" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

I couldn't agree more. I often hit up Rick, Dustin and the guys for their opinions and expertise on firearms and they are always helpful. Also recently, I was in line for the 1st round of Modern Hunters but ran into some financial obligations that forced me to postpone my purchase and long story short, they worked with me.

Great guys, very knowledgable and I will be sure to deal with them in the future!

CGN Regular
    Hmmm hopefully I can get in the lineup sent a friend to see rick about a new rifle and realized I had never owned a custom rifle..so monday hopefully can get som ideas..saw $10 ,000 price hope thats no normal price..
    cheers
    steven

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post

I like this ^^^^

Just was googling ATRS, and this old thread came up. I have been dealing with them lately, Dustin i believe. Anyway, thought i throw a shout out ... My dealings have been no different than what has been described in this thread, Very good ... never in a rush when we are on the phone. Been helpful , and willing to throw ideas around and answer questions.

Good stuff guys, Might be looking into a Modern Hunter, and some custom bolt action work soon !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    A friend and me went there last Friday around 12:30 not knowing they had closed at noon. Even though the lights were out, we phoned to see what was up. Rick answered the phone and we told him we were outside and were looking for components. He was in the back doing inventory but came up front, turned the lights on, unlocked the door and let us in. Though Rick was busy he made the time to talk for 45 minutes and to set us up with what we needed. We left very pleased that it wasn't a wasted trip and were able to get some loading done last weekend.

Smile

How many times can this thread get dug up? Every 2-3 years? Awesome! LMAO!

Either way, I like dealing with ATRS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    They sound like great guys, worthy of any business we can send their way

Great group of guys. When I bought my 300 win mag from them (it's the one in the pictures of the guy having a backpack sling) about two years ago, they answered all of my questions and were very helpful. The gun is unbelievably accurate too. 1/4 MOA on some days.

I've also had nothing but great customer service at ATRS. I took a barrel to Rick this last Wednesday to have a repair done (don't ask). He said it should be no problem, explained what they would do, and for me to come back next week to pick up the barrel. I left the store, then got a call from him about 3 hrs later " Barrels done, ready for pick up". Now that's service. ATRS is aces in my book.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast