Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: CZ 91 Skorpion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Now I could imagine the new skorp evo III wolverine is bringing in being in that price range or even higher then $2gs. But again time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    How so? What makes you think it won't be?

Regards,
    It may very well be. Afterall, there's a sucker born every minute.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Here's some pics.

So does anyone have an MSRP figured out yet? Any dealers taking pre-orders? Thought I would see if there is any update yet. Thanks

Yes, any MSRP on it yet North Sylva?????

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    it might be but I look at the positive side and hope for the best then saying it is going to be 2x what a CSA rifle goes for. Considering the mags are plastic it doesnt come with a stock and probably only comes with 2 mags just like the counter parts it should not be in the 14-2000$ range
    there is no way it'd be viable to bring these in at that price (B+T tp9, BRS99,apc 9mm, what will be the skorp evo3, FAMAE all fill that spot)

it'll have to be around 1000 or less i think to see really well.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by winnipegger View Post
    there is no way it'd be viable to bring these in at that price (B+T tp9, BRS99,apc 9mm, what will be the skorp evo3, FAMAE all fill that spot)

Agreed! $1000.00 or less + folding stock option + metal mags option = SOLD OUT! Much higher price point than that, they may rust up before they sell, when you factor in the above mentioned models.

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegger View Post

That is what I was saying. Look through the thread and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    Agreed! $1000.00 or less + folding stock option + metal mags option = SOLD OUT! Much higher price point than that, they may rust up before they sell, when you factor in the above mentioned models.
    there wont be any metal mags. Just the plastic. Which is a big downfall to me considering I use to have 8 metal mags for my old Skorpion before I sold it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    there wont be any metal mags. Just the plastic. Which is a big downfall to me considering I use to have 8 metal mags for my old Skorpion before I sold it.
    Well that's a shame, I must have mis-read parts of the thread. I was under the impression that the first batch would come with plastic mags, with metal mags available later or elsewhere. I have to say I would be out if plastic is the only option. Metal firearms with plastic mags are just not for me over .22. To each their own I suppose.......

Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    Well that's a shame, I must have mis-read parts of the thread. I was under the impression that the first batch would come with plastic mags, with metal mags available later or elsewhere. I have to say I would be out if plastic is the only option. Metal firearms with plastic mags are just not for me over .22. To each their own I suppose.......
    Well they seem to be working well in the CSA .223 non restricted rifles so far. (until the mag adapters get worked out)