Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Semi auto belt fed rifles.

CGN frequent flyer
    holy thread necro batman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdefinc View Post
    I have ran into a gentleman who is building three M2/m3hb semi autos. He has brand new parts and it will be built under the non restricted frt. would there still be guys interested?

Spamming every Marstar M2 50 thread isn't going to help. So your "heard" a guy is making 3. I bet there isn't a single one being built.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Spamming every Marstar M2 50 thread isn't going to help. So your "heard" a guy is making 3. I bet there isn't a single one being built.
    Even if there is ones being made from all new parts, it would need to be submitted to the RCMP for a new FRT
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Even if there is ones being made from all new parts, it would need to be submitted to the RCMP for a new FRT
    Sounds like a scam to me. Because why else would someone hound every 50 M2 thread in different dealers section, dispite being 2-4 years old. Also a new member and other then his intro thread its been pretty much the same messages.

The last few posts make more sense once you realize that Macdefinc posted this comment this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdefinc View Post
    I have ran into a gentleman who is building three M2/m3hb semi autos. He has brand new parts and it will be built under the non restricted frt. would there still be guys interested?

Then the post was moved to the hidden Recycling forum.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112