Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi auto belt fed rifles.

Semi auto belt fed rifles.

I've been looking in to you semi auto blet fed gun section on your site for a few years now, wondering when if ever they will be available. Its insain that it would take so long to produce a few guns. do they carve them from billet blocks useing toothpicks, whats taking so long?

What about functionless deactivated versions of those guns to hang on walls? Do any exsist, I recall seeing something about deactivated Bren guns some time back, but I'm not sure if I'm mistaken. Can anyone with a standard PAL purchase them?
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

Not sure about the semi-auto variants.

But you are able to pick up a deactivated firearm without any type of permit/licensing. They are considered to be "non-guns", so you can display them in any way you see fit...but be smart about it. Deactivated firearms are a lot more expensive than their functioning counterparts, for example a deactivated Mosin Nagant will run you over $300-$400 (functioning one is $130). Many of the cooler, larger deactivated firearms go for thousands of dollars.

PM me for details and I can send some links your way, don't want to fill up Marstar's section with non-related links.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    They exist. You just need someone to import them from the US. I have seen the RPD, M240, M249, MG34, MG42, Browning 1919 in various configurations, M2 and M60. Most will be over 13k in US funds so I imagine they will be quite the pretty penny in Canada.

Thanks for the details on the D-F's but I recall the bren guns were only 300-600, which isnt cheap but not too horrable, I immagine more main stream guns are a pritty penny.

i'm down for a semi-auto beltfed omg i want one soo bad 1919 and / or a m2 or m60 those would be badass !
    Quote Originally Posted by BP7
    It's a DUTY pistol, not a Faberge egg.

CGN Regular
    I built a semi auto (and got it registered with the CFC) 1919A4. The hardest problem is finding all the parts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    Belt-fed anything is big $$$$

Dewat MG's will vary in price...a STEN trends to go for about $350-400. Wolverine had some Bren's of varying pedigrees and conditions from between $600 and $900. I got one of the $900 ones....worth the extra bit for a nicer one.

There's been a couple of MG-34's around for $3-4,000 ish, and when you get into the tripod mounted guns, you start looking at the accessories to see what the package comes with.

You can NOT import Dewats from the US. Well, sorry, it's the EXPORTING from the US that's the problem. Moving machine-gun parts across the border is a BATFE-no-no.

NS
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

Quote Originally Posted by MarkdevCanada View Post
    I built a semi auto (and got it registered with the CFC) 1919A4. The hardest problem is finding all the parts.
    I would if i could, but all the parts manufatures are south of the boarder, it would be less of a pain to just ship a complete gun I'd think.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    they were saying they were going to get some 1919s in soon.... but that was quite a while ago
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

Quote Originally Posted by NavyShooter View Post
    Belt-fed anything is big $$$$

Dewat MG's will vary in price...a STEN trends to go for about $350-400. Wolverine had some Bren's of varying pedigrees and conditions from between $600 and $900. I got one of the $900 ones....worth the extra bit for a nicer one.

There's been a couple of MG-34's around for $3-4,000 ish, and when you get into the tripod mounted guns, you start looking at the accessories to see what the package comes with.

You can NOT import Dewats from the US. Well, sorry, it's the EXPORTING from the US that's the problem. Moving machine-gun parts across the border is a BATFE-no-no.

NS
    I'd only buy ones arlready in Canada, I dont want to spend good cash to have the gun confiscated at the boarder because I dotted an i' when I should have crossed a t'.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast