Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Semi auto belt fed rifles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    Had mine out last night....along with the Razorback and the Cannon. It was a GOOD night at the range.
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

Quote Originally Posted by NavyShooter View Post
    Had mine out last night....along with the Razorback and the Cannon. It was a GOOD night at the range.
    How's the Razorback working? I wanted to get one of those but didn't have the funds at the time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    Razorback is AFFORDABLE.

I can shoot a brick of .22 through it and spend less than if I shoot a part of a belt of 7.62.

Bring both to the range together....people really enjoy them!
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

How to get a Razorback?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Not had a great deal of luck with my razorback yet, but that is partly on me because I have not taken enough time to tinker with them.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    So what's the deal with the razorbacks anyway? I was searching and they are a non firearm in the states would that not mean we could just buy in the states and only do the Canadian paperwork?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Ok...I know that gun then. I had a chance to fire it a couple weekends ago. It ran perfectly, as did my 1919 (C5).

He had his gun mounted on the tripod adapter I just finished building, to see how it worked.
    Damn, I asked the guy who built the gun for him I'll pay him 2500 if he makes one for me , but he didn't say anything , the guy said it cost him 2k, which isn't bad at all....

But I am looking into Belt-Fed Semis, if anyone's making those, looks hella cool
    Last edited by ChickenTikka; 08-13-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynetheman View Post
    So what's the deal with the razorbacks anyway? I was searching and they are a non firearm in the states would that not mean we could just buy in the states and only do the Canadian paperwork?
    Unfortunately it's not that easy. The are not considered a firearm here either, but they are considered a firearm part in the US and without the proper US export permits and Canadian Import permits you would be breaking the US export laws if you did try to bring one over.
    Last edited by Beezer; 08-13-2012 at 08:03 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Do they have restrictions on rimfire? I'm gonna look up the subject when I get some time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdefinc View Post
    I have ran into a gentleman who is building three M2/m3hb semi autos. He has brand new parts and it will be built under the non restricted frt. would there still be guys interested?
    How would he build a new gun under another manufacturers existing FRT?

I'm interested, but also curious as a company who is a vendor on this site tried manufacturing brand new semi auto M2's and they were considered prohibited by the RCMP
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!