Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: No reply ??

No reply ??

I purchased an 1873 Revolver from Marstar. It broke after 70 rounds. John said " send it back and we'll replace it ". I sent it back. Got a reply from Jim asking if I wanted a refund or to have it fixed.
    I replied and heard nothing back. Weeks have gone by.
    Emailed John again to ask what is going on. No reply.
    Maybe posting on here will get faster results ???
    Everyone said their service was soo good. I'm left with no gun and have no idea what they're plan is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    I suggest the fastest method possible, The Phone
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

Expired Business
    R-1DAVE;

"It broke after 70 rounds"
    perhaps a word of explanation before people imagine that the entire revolver fell apart. I think you night agree that failure of the ejector rod housing was very minor issue but a failure never the less....

"Emailed John again to ask what is going on. No reply."

You e mailed two days ago, I apologize I was away from the office....In my absence Jim was simply trying to assist, I apologize for his taking the initiative....

"Maybe posting on here will get faster results ???"

I really appreciate your faith in our service....
    Since this is now on CGN lets keep everybody here up to date before we get flamed all to hell....
    You would like the revolver replaced or a full refund ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianAR's Avatar
    Not this again. If you've seen how the other threads like this go down, maybe you have learned the phone is the best bet. Also a pm on the board is just as quick.

When every email up to this point was answered same day, I figured I'd get a reply sooner. Jim didn't reply at all. July 13th was when I emailed him.

You John have been good to deal with as I mentioned in a different thread but this issue is just silly. Don't make me look like the bad guy here for not phoning.

Marstar doesn't make the gun, Pietta does. It's not your fault it broke.

Sorry for seeming like a prick but it's frustrating is all. Like I said in my emails, as per your first email, I'd like a replacement.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Emails are the new snail mail. If I need to get in contact with a company I phone them.
    If I ran a company, I probably would never supply an email address for it, knowing the heart ache it'll cause.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Emails are the new snail mail. If I need to get in contact with a company I phone them.
    If I ran a company, I probably would never supply an email address for it, knowing the heart ache it'll cause.
    Good point.

Not picking on you R1-Dave...more of a general rant...BUT This is getting ridiculous there is one of these almost everyday. I don't understand why people insist on talking/ complaining to dealers on this forum. Pick up the phone and talk to a manager.....take some initiative. What do you guys do when you have a problem with a business not on this forum of firearms related? You would get a lot further contacting people directly rather than attempting to play broken telephone on the internet.

If you had a negative experience with a dealer, please pass the info on.....once it is over.

None of this I sent this guy an email 7 hours ago and he has not responded nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmauto View Post
    Not picking on you R1-Dave...more of a general rant...BUT This is getting ridiculous there is one of these almost everyday. I don't understand why people insist on talking/ complaining to dealers on this forum. Pick up the phone and talk to a manager.....take some initiative. What do you guys do when you have a problem with a business not on this forum of firearms related? You would get a lot further contacting people directly rather than attempting to play broken telephone on the internet.

If you had a negative experience with a dealer, please pass the info on.....once it is over.

None of this I sent this guy an email 7 hours ago and he has not responded nonsense.
    Agreed. These forums aren't places to complain about an understandable delay with their service. (Have a little compassion, geez guys.) We have had about one of these threads everyday. It has to stop.
    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. "— Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

CSSA / NFA Proud member.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmauto View Post

You can pick on me all you want, it wont change anything.
    I knew I'd get forum Nazi's jumping on me for this.
    Like I said before, all correspondence thus far was via email, from ordering to this issue. Seems odd that now I get left in the dark.
    7 days, not 7 hours without a reply.

Not to mention the stupid postal strike holding it up even more ! It cost me $27 to send the thing back. What a deal. 3 week delivery time for full price.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast