Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: M305 & SKS deal....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pres717's Avatar
    Guess I'm getting me a new SKS. I have a Russian one already, does anyone know if the Chinese one differs any?
    "I like guns, I like the way they look,
    I like the shiny steel and the polished wood.
    I don´t care if they´re big or small,
    if they´re for sale, hell, I want´em all!
    I like guns, I like guns, I like guns!"
    (Steve Lee)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    ah crap...and I just bought the M14 a couple months ago......
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Expired Business
    CANADIAN REICH;

So we will honor the SKS deal if you want it

John

The is a Feakin' Sweet Deal.
    Member;
    CCFR, CSSA, CPC, /G\
    NCR 1st Recon motto "The Last thing You Never See"

Quote Originally Posted by geo71209 View Post
    I ordered an SKS 10 days ago.... how soon should I be expecting the delivery to be?

I live 80 KM away from Marstar's location...
    Can anybody drop me a hint?

Thanks
    Your best bet would be a friendly phone call, they may not ship every day. CP works in wierd ways sometimes too. Ive sent stuff from AB to ON and had it arrive sooner than stuff shipped to BC.

Quote Originally Posted by pres717 View Post
    Guess I'm getting me a new SKS. I have a Russian one already, does anyone know if the Chinese one differs any?
    Check the stickies in the Red Rifles forum, namely the Chinese SKS 56 sticky by Curtton. Basic differences is the Chinese went back to the spike bayonet and used different wood. They are made on Soviet Tula tooling with guidance from Soviet engineers. They dont have the same issues associated with the later commercial chinese models.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    aaa
    Last edited by CanadianReich; 09-19-2011 at 09:56 PM.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    err, I honestly can't afford a $75 sks even though I bought a m305b from marstar a couple months ago. dang
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Hello Johnone,
    I also purchased a M305b a couple of months ago and would like to know, if I am still able to participate in this deal? that would be sooooooo sweet if I could. I still have to send in one of my mags for the M305 that did not fit. Oh buy the way had the M305 out this weekend "what a blast" went through 100 rounds without any hickup, well one but I was told it does happen every now and then. Anyways you can reply to me when you have a second regarding the SKS.

Expired Business
    VALENCJO;

No problem you can order the SKS for $75.+ shipping

John

There you go, Marstar proving, time and again, that no matter how busy or overworked John and his staff may be, you always get top-notch service...

Thanks!!
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast