Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When is new online store going to be ready?

When is new online store going to be ready?

Hopefully soon because:

a) It's a pain in the a** to get anywhere near your place due to the market on the weekend- only time when I have to come in...

b) Coming from the north, I can get to TSE, but it takes me far too long to sit in Deerfoot traffic idling and the day gets wasted going northbound back home (Airdrie)...

c) The times I have called, I am usually told that no one is available at the guncounter and to leave a number... after that I lose interest and don't bother and end up going elsewhere.

d) Website is out of date- yes I saw the note to call, please see "c)" above.

Frankly with all of this, I find myself somewhat discouraged and end up giving up. Please don't get me wrong, I really enjoy coming into your store, have always been treated well and have spent several thousand over the last couple years. But it would be nice to see roughly what you have on the racks so that I can make my trip worth the grief.

There are alot of sponsors at the top of this page that can keep a pretty good handle on providing up to date stock on their sites. Just want to support the local guy, that's all.

Thanks for hearing me out.
    ------------------------------------

+1
    I have asked about this a couple times with no answer.

most of us have been waiting for years for tsc and target sports to do somthing with the website, being from out east i have no idea what they sell.
    A good website is better then good customer serivce now days, the time are a changeing
    bbb

BANNED
    When you have people jamming your store to flop down big cash to shoot beat up pistols, retail loses it luster.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    I agree... we should be a couple of weeks from a new website and online store. I checked yesterday and there are about 1500 items entered and ready to go!

Cheers,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Same here, pretty disappointed at both online stores......hopefully they get better.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Customers can always email me at justin@theshootingedge.com for any questions or product inquiries.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    Customers can always email me at justin@theshootingedge.com for any questions or product inquiries.
    Sometimes I just browse without having anything specific in mind, and when something attracts my attention be it price or model impulse buying takes place .:D Good pictures are a bonus. EG. Epps' website has no pics so it's less attractive than let's say Wolverine supplies , though the later is missing pricing on some of the items. (call for price) isn't something that you put on a web store, I won't be bothered unless the item is only available there. Just a few pointers , as I'm sure you like to hear about customer feedback.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Great news and looking forward to it. I appreciate your response. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I agree... we should be a couple of weeks from a new website and online store. I checked yesterday and there are about 1500 items entered and ready to go!

Cheers,

JR
    ------------------------------------

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    By TSE_Justin: "Should be up and running before the end of August. I still have a few hundred guns and items to add to the online store."...I hope he did, not real time in this business
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast