Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SW M&P .22 25 round mag issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " And labeled as a rimfire magazine is NOT good. The magazines in question are labeled as rimfire, it is because S&W marketed it for both the pistol and rifle version. "

Yeah, I know all that. That's why I said; "labeled as a rimfire rifle magazine."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    So if I do pin my mag myself, to limit it to ten rounds, that should be good enough.
    If the RCMP send the local police to fetch my mag, they will only find a completely legal 10 round mag.
    Or isn't it this simple?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    So if I do pin my mag myself, to limit it to ten rounds, that should be good enough.
    If the RCMP send the local police to fetch my mag, they will only find a completely legal 10 round mag.
    Or isn't it this simple?
    Pin your mag & call them and advise them your mag is already pinned to 10 rnds
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Pin your mag & call them and advise them your mag is already pinned to 10 rnds
    Thanks. Why didn't I think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Thanks. Why didn't I think of that.
    They might advise you that it must be verified by an authorized verifier, seeing how I doubt they would just take your word for it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Is this still not Canada? Innocent until proven guilty. If the word of a law abiding Canadian Citizen is not good enough for them, then we have a lot more problems then this mag issue, the provincial election and anything else. At some point, we will have to take back our Canada, I just hope there is something worthwhile left to reclaim.

This among many other things is the reason why the whole Firearms Act must be thrown out.
    Your word is indeed worthless. The rifle I purchased came with a 10 round shorty mag. I informed them of this, but that is not good enough. I have to provide proof (from the seller, and verified) that the rifle came with the 10 round magazine.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    Your word is indeed worthless. The rifle I purchased came with a 10 round shorty mag. I informed them of this, but that is not good enough. I have to provide proof (from the seller, and verified) that the rifle came with the 10 round magazine.
    Tell them to come check, you will happily submit to an inspection. Then, note the wasted time to the media.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chopper 1's Avatar

Prohib mags !

Send them all to dilton mkunnty in Ontarriarrio prior to the election then call the RCMP and advise them that he is in possession of a large quantity of prohibited devices -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    this magazine capacity bull#### is getting out of hand. Is there a way to find out how many guns that could use high capacity mags that were used in crime had "legal" magazines. I'm betting none.

CGN frequent flyer BlaqueJacqueShallaque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    They might advise you that it must be verified by an authorized verifier, seeing how I doubt they would just take your word for it.
    Bingo!
    Member: CSSA NFA CPC

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast