Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: SW M&P .22 25 round mag issue

I should google before I post.

CPC MEMBER and SUSTAINING DONOR
    CSSA Member
    I hate my nick, but I can't change it now!

Tactical Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    Yes the Black Dog 50 rounders are legal.

I had my 10 rounders out last week (first time since they have been neutered) and they absolutely suck!!

I e-mailed Questar as I did not see them on their website. Scott responded that they are currently not in stock and would be back up on their site when they are available.

I am definitely watching their site and can't wait for the 50 rounders to be back in stock!
    Ummm, you may want to email the RCMP about that one.

CGN Regular TacticalTrunkMonkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    As far as I know and from what the letter states the reclassification only applies to the 25 round mags manufactured by S&W.

Is there something else we should know about?

TTM
    "Semper Alacer"

I pinned mine and had such a heck of a time trying to finding a veriifer, I became one...

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Could you please elaborate?

It would be nice to understand where we stand on this one as I am unaware of any ban on the 50 round Black Dog or any capacity concerns for rimfire magazines designated for riffle use?

Would this not apply to the rimfire conversion kits for AR 15's?

They do make "Pistol" versions (RRA / PWS etc) of AR 15's yes?

I know you don't make the laws but it would be nice if you could share any useful information with us.

Why are the drums prohib? they are built for the rifle. not the pistol. at least on the manufactureres website does not state that it fits the pistol.
    JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    The drum mags are illegal?

First ive heard of this.....
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    10 pages or so of complying with nonsense. Who is leading the charge to get rid of the useless magazine restrictions? CSSA or NFA? This needs to be addressed and solved in the next session of Parliament, not 6 months from now, not next year, NOW. This is rediculous. We need to come at all this nonsense from all fronts.

I got the letter, went on vacation, got back, entire family got sick - cold - two times and finally found the letter again under the pile of paper work on my desk. I called badger arms who said they can pin the magazine for me. Am I too late with the CFC to get them corrected? It said 40 days.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunCrazy View Post
    I got the letter, went on vacation, got back, entire family got sick - cold - two times and finally found the letter again under the pile of paper work on my desk. I called badger arms who said they can pin the magazine for me. Am I too late with the CFC to get them corrected? It said 40 days.
    yes you are too late, I'm surprised they haven't knocked down your door and held all of your family at automatic weapons point because of those dangerous magazines. Option 1, Get them pinned, verified and then send them a note. Option 2, burn them in a camp fire.