Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Gun Broker

99% of sellers on GB will not ship to Canada, so that kind of limits your options. I have found eBay a better choice for misc parts like PEPR mounts, holsters, etc.
    Last edited by Tom E Gun; 10-19-2014 at 10:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    I run guns.

Buy off GB, have shipped to IRG and IRG imports.

Its easy.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BR427 View Post
    How would you be able to find out if the parts were under ITAR control? Thanks.
    If its a gun specific part it consider it controlled under ITAR. You could read the 1000's of pages of the regulation to find out for sure but for the most part it has to be exported from a licensed exporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    99% of sellers on GB will not ship to Canada, so that kind of limits your options. I have found eBay a better choice for misc parts like PEPR mounts, holsters, etc.
    Thats due to it being a pain most aren't legal exporters so a 3rd party has to be involved. It takes time and paper work. Ask you self would you rather sell something now or fill out forms and transfers that may not be approved on the off chance you might get a extra 50 dollars. Its just not worth their time.

Also try contacting Canadian customs broker. They have experts on "special goods"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12