Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021

Thread: Hi John, could I reutrn this gun?

Quote Originally Posted by kanelupis View Post
    Seems like a private conversation that was made public due to some confusion about who was to respond. After all, could it be conceivable that EricLing wanted to contact the legendary John himself and couldn't, thereby contacting him on this forum of which he FREQUENTS every day?

From EricLing's posts I see no problem with what he's written.

All I see is a product that has been ETCHED WITH ACID during the manufacturing process and a standard request from a consumer to have the product returned, the retailer complying with multiple options, and the consumer picking one option.

[Edit:] Ok, hell I don't really know what caused that damage, but I've seen similar that have been machined...
    Clearly you haven't read the entire thread since the consumer did NOT pick one of the options.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovegunz View Post
    Clearly you haven't read the entire thread since the consumer did NOT pick one of the options.
    200 posts so far lol not many people have.

Bets on lockage?
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Wow this is still going?

Quote Originally Posted by 00Buck View Post
    Wow this is still going?
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

CGN Regular
    The OP should be banned as it appears he tried to affect the business in a negative manner( they obviously did nothing to deserve it). He had nothing to lose but they stood to lose a great deal. It is a real problem with the anonymity of the net. We can hide behind pseudo names while a business can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck525 View Post
    The OP should be banned as it appears he tried to affect the business in a negative manner( they obviously did nothing to deserve it). He had nothing to lose but they stood to lose a great deal. It is a real problem with the anonymity of the net. We can hide behind pseudo names while a business can't.
    I agree. These matters should be private. I want to hear about them afterward when something really went bad (and then all the sordid details can come out) or after it went very well. But I want honest discourse and the OP should really ask first "In what respect am I responsible?"

This "I'll take it to the net before I even start or during the middle when I cannot make a goddamn decision even in spite of above and beyond choices" is just a little much.

"RobertF" likely admires the OP and thinks of him as a hero. This behaviour is just very 'small".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    Lock this please for the love of god think of the children!
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    What this thread needs is a shotgun loaded with pennies and used batteries plus some Chinese Hot Mustard.