Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi John, could I reutrn this gun?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ericling View Post
    thanks for the quick response. I already pm you. Could you check please.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    OK ALREADY;
    Please read my earlier posts....
    The customer was not satisfied, he had a valid issue....

He posted here, sent me several e mail, several PMs, my offers were made, replace the barrel, the pistol, a refund ? No replies....

The customer then called the office, (yes we have staff) since he was complaining about a defect he was passed on to our gunsmith (Frank) once the issue was clear Frank made the owner the very same offers, he delcined....

A few minutes later the customer called Frank back and began the entire rant again, saying he wanted to keep the pistol but wanted a discount, in an effort to apease the client Frank immediately offere him a 10% discount on the pistol, "not enough" he replied and refused the offer.

Now this gentleman is quick to ##### about communications, yet he has NOT replied to the vast majority of our efforts to resolve this matter....

And on, and on , and on we go

John
    Where do these people come from? It's like the people that take a key to an appliance on display at a big box store then tell the manager they want to buy the floor madel but with a discount because it's "damaged".

Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar

I am wondering if I can return it. I already sent you an email (service@marstar.ca), could you checks please.

Thanks and best Regards.

They offered u a refund, you don't want to take it CASE CLOSED, OP stop being a scum bag and hounding for a discount.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Oh good, this is still going on. I was afraid I would have to whine about people leaving coffee rings on the lunch table, or debate with retards about the economic future of the western world.

Where are we now? Is John a prick or is it ericling? Maybe we could draw this out for a few more weeks, there's nothing on tv right now...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    I think that went over my head
    In that case, you're probably the lucky one.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    OK ALREADY;

The customer then called the office, (yes we have staff) since he was complaining about a defect he was passed on to our gunsmith (Frank) once the issue was clear Frank made the owner the very same offers, he delcined....

A few minutes later the customer called Frank back and began the entire rant again, saying he wanted to keep the pistol but wanted a discount, in an effort to apease the client Frank immediately offere him a 10% discount on the pistol, "not enough" he replied and refused the offer.

Now this gentleman is quick to ##### about communications, yet he has NOT replied to the vast majority of our efforts to resolve this matter....

John
    John, I am just curious. He has said in this thread, and others, that he is unable to speak. Did Frank actually talk to him personally? If someone called and spoke for him, then why the need to post on CGN? It could have been resolved over the phone with the help of that person long ago. Just wondering . . .
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

OK ALREADY;

He posted here, sent me several e mail, several PMs, my offers were made, replace the barrel, the pistol, a refund ? No replies....

John
    Hi John, if you think I offend you by posting here. I apology first.

Let met repeat again. I did not call anyone as my vocal cord was damaged. It is extremely difficulty for me to speak.

Here are all the communications between me and Marstar via email.
    My first email:
    Hi,
    I just received my Norinco M201C yesterday. However, the barrel is already rusted (or ?) severely. Enclose the pic for your reference. It looks very ugly.

Could I return this gun? If yes, please inform me the procedure. I would like to return it ASAP.

BTW. Who is responsible for the delivery cost?
    Marstar Reply:
    SEND US ONLY THE BARREL WE WILL EXCHANGE IT .. THAT WAY YOU WONT NEED TO ASK FOR AN ATT(AUTHORIZATION TO TRANSPORT). SEND IT IN BY STANDARD CANADA POST .WRITE RMA#105 ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PARCEL AND INCLUDE A SMALL NOTE WITH THE BARREL TO DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM. THANK YOU !!
    Me reply:
    Thanks for the quick reply. If we do in that way, the serial# in the barrel will not match the gun, which will reduce the re-sale value of this gun.
    So I am wondering if we could:
    1) Give me a discount for this gun, I keep it.
    2) Send me a new barrel, I keep the damaged one.
    3) Request for the ATT, then I send the gun back.
    Thanks and Best regards,
    Marstar reply:
    WE CAN OFFER YOU 10% DISCOUNT OR EXCHANGE THE COMPLETE FIREARM . WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT ON THE M201C BUT WE CAN OFFER YOU AN EXCHANGE TOWARD A NP17 TO AVOID A MIS MATCH PISTOL (BY EXCHANGING THE BARREL) .LET US KNOW. THANK YOU !!
    Me reply:
    I would like to return the gun for refund. Would you please instruct me how to do this. I have no experience at all.
    BTW. Will Marstar be responsible for the shipment fee?
    Marstar reply:
    GOOD DAY , AS FAR AS I KNOW YES BUT I WILL STILL CONFIRM WITH JOHN .. HE IS HANDLING YOUR CASE NOW . TO RETURN IT , PROCEED WITH STANDARD CANADA POST ... PUT RMA#105 ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PARCEL,COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH A SMALL NOTE TO REMEMBER US THE ISSUE ... CREDIT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOUR CARD .THANK YOU !!

Let me apology to everyone for initializing such a thread. Thanks John and Frank again for resolving this issue. Sorry for bothering everyone.

That is the end of the story. Thanks and apology again.

If we do in that way, the serial# in the barrel will not match the gun, which will reduce the re-sale value of this gun.

Aren't we talking about a freekin Norinco M201C???
    They are cheap guns and good value for what it is but this gun has no re-sale value.

Shoot the dang thing and when it breaks, throw it in the trash and buy a new one FFS!.

"If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

“The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.” — Delos B. McKown
    CSSA member