Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Hi John, could I reutrn this gun?

Expired Business
    HITZY;

Thank you, I have to agree with the anti-gunners, some folks should not have guns....

Thanks for the posting
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jtoews80 View Post
    These Whining threads are solid GOLD. I really value the ability to see how people react to reality without me having to rectify the situation. It helps me sort who I wish to trade with and who I will not deal with.
    Keep this thread going back to the top it really helps me sort out my ignore list. I mean really if your trading on CGN and you sell something to somebody and the they are not happy, so you offer to

take it back for full refund, send him the part to fix it, or send them a brand new gun and he is still is not happy, well I definitely do not want to deal with him for my stuff. My one negative feedback was from a guy like this. My kid has leukemia, his oncolgist said to bring him now. The IWK in halifax is 600 KM from my house I made it in 4 hours. We were in hospital for a week that time and I shipped the item when I got back. I explained the reason for the delay in shipping, the newbie says "how do you like that" and leaves a negative feedback. So edit your ignore list you do not need to be dealing with the agravation of dealing with newbies like this, or newbies that agree with him either.

HAHAHAHAHA this has been a great read! ...kind of like listening to old women around the tub on laundry day.

I have a spare rubber mallett ,to send to the starter of this nonsense,lol

Quote Originally Posted by jethunter View Post
    Who you calling "common"?
    Sorry man, was supposed to be Come On, not common. I have a Mac Book and like the iPhone it likes to autocorrect. I think most people understood that if not I offer my apologies. Royalty Hmmmm.... I like the sound of that PsyEx for King? Maybe? Maybe? Naw just a spelling mistake. Wow this thread just will not Die. JohnOne I read somewhere once (Might have be a Sig line) that you should never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Dude I don't envy you, I think that doing your job for a week should be mandatory training for Shock Troops.
    Last edited by PsyEx; 09-23-2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Had more to add...
    Member;
    CCFR, CSSA, CPC, /G\
    NCR 1st Recon motto "The Last thing You Never See"

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    BUFFDO
    "... Lee Enfield that I bought from Marstar about a dozen years or so ago, and I would like to return it. It has only fired about 1900 rounds of military ball ammunition through it, ... While I paid $29.95 for it, ...please send me a Cheque for the $349.95 amount."

I see no problem with your completely logical point of view.... It think only fair that we also include interest on your invested funds for the past 12 years .... Ok with you ??

John
    Forget about 12 years of interst, just throw in a $75 SKS and call it even.

You could also throw in a $75 SKS for all the trouble you put poor ericling through. Then again, when he got the SKS he might wonder why you didn't send him one of the $700 FSN's instead. And on and on and on ...

I'll take that deal John, a free FSN for every M201C purchased in the last year ... what say you?

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGhost230 View Post
    Forget about 12 years of interst, ...
    Damn, after too many beer I even slur when I type! I meant "interest" ...

Quote Originally Posted by hitzy View Post
    this fellow has rust issues with every gun it seems
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=574652

he has all kinds of problems it seems.....
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=618632

and this classic.....
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=547783

not sure if this fellow is qualified to own firearms....woah.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=534090

it gets better.....
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=532482
    lolololololololololololol.....well played sir.......well played :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buffdog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGhost230 View Post
    Forget about 12 years of interst, just throw in a $75 SKS and call it even.

You could also throw in a $75 SKS for all the trouble you put poor ericling through. Then again, when he got the SKS he might wonder why you didn't send him one of the $700 FSN's instead. And on and on and on ...
    BAD IDEA ---- ABOUT THE FREE SKS

He already has one, and he didn't know how to operate it either. He eased the bolt closed, instead of letting it go forward under spring tension, then complained of the carrier not fully seating. If John sends him a SKS we'll probably see another similar post unless he gets retraining....... See his post below.

Broken Chinese 'Type 56' SKS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John,

I received my Chinese Type 56 Semi-Auto Rifle and the ammunition today. I am pretty happy with the effectiveness of the order being processed. However, I notice that the rifle can't close its bolt completely once it is loaded. And the bullet in the chamber can't be ejected once I pull back the bolt.

Is this rifle broken or the ammunition I ordered does match?

The ammunition I ordered is: ASC39A4 7.62x39mm

BTW. Does anyone have the same problem?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be Warned! If you bother me, I can make it to the front gate in 3.2 seconds. Can you do it in 3.1?

This thread is full of WIN!!
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر