Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi John, could I reutrn this gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    I hear ya.. my 4-year old gets impatient sometimes too
    EDIT: Not a slight on you PsyEx
    LOL that is awesome. I have a 4 year old too and know exactly what you mean ;-)
    Member;
    CCFR, CSSA, CPC, /G\
    NCR 1st Recon motto "The Last thing You Never See"

Quote Originally Posted by PsyEx View Post
    Wow the haters be hatin' as my son would say. Talk about an internet lynch mob.

Common guys and girls we would all be pissed if we bought something new and it came rusted. Doesn't matter if it is a Norc or a Kimber. You would be ticked plain and simple, Right? This Gent sends a email in to Marstar, a business that does it thing on the internet. So it is resonable to believe that Marstar checks their emails on a regular basis. I am not slamming anyone or taking sides here just putting a few things in perspective. I have sent email to Marstar and not received a reply to said email, I have also send PM's on this forum directly to JohnOne and not recieved a reply either. As JohnOne has stated in the past on here he travels a lot so he is not always in a position to answer PM's (Not everyone may be as aware of this as the regulars). In the mean time here the OP is just Steaming Mad by this point (understandably one could say). Of course the forum Nazi's jump on the guy, Harshly IMHO, saying well he should know to phone (and maybe he should). However OP goes on to explain that he has damaged vocal cords from an accident making phone conversation problematic, then again understandable. This is why he was doing online business. Personally I like dealing with Marstar, love the guarentee. However Living outside Ontario (I know) sometimes phoning is a pain in the Ass, most of us have Job's and sometimes writing an email is by far easier then picking up the phone, not everyone has a boss that would be OKay with you making a personal call to your (gun) dealer, LOL. So I can understand where this guy is coming from to this point. JohnOne you are not the easiest guy to get ahold of you have admitted in the past many times. One assumes not knowing how big your business is that you have an office staff for emails. This may not be so, but like I said before one assumes an internet business does. As for those Dicks that slamed this guy for going to the forum so soon and not calling first, from what I saw, he went to the next form of communication available to him. Everyone has their situations. However to his credit JohnOne did offer a replacement gun or barrel. To me this is very reasonable. Where the whole thing falls apart to what I don't understand is, Why did the OP complain if you didn't want anything done about it? Most of your post I can understand having been there but when John offers to fix it you don't allow him any recourse. Nothing can be done if you don't want the help offered to you. I never got a discount for my revolver that the nickel was coming off. Never expected on either, I just wanted it replaced and John made that happen. Email communication could have been better but this is not a perfect world and s**t happens
    Who you calling "common"?

The OP was offered a free replacement or a full refund, with all shipping covered by Marstar. I believe the OP then changed his complaint to stating he thought he paid too much for the product.

Marstar offered full replacement or refund, but OP decides he wants to keep this pistol and take a discount. I guess the discolouration doesn't bother him too much after all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jethunter View Post
    Who you calling "common"?

You may have missed the OPs post when he refused to accept a free replacement or a full refund, with all shipping covered by Marstar. I believe the OP changed his complaint to stating he thought he paid too much for the product. I guess he's looking for a full refund plus a bonus. There's something wrong with more than this guy's vocal chords (I call BS, btw).
    I think he meant "come on" guys and girls . . .
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    Jon, I would say at this point Let him pick one of the options they are ALL fair for what the way he is conduction himself, and say if you don't pick one i consider the matter closed and that he is happy with the product.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rugerman View Post
    Just a common spelling mistake, huh? I thought maybe he was royalty or something, addressing us common folk like that.

And yet again I think john spends way too much time dealing with this type of thing, make an offer that fair and move on. hell he's probably still reading this tread!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugerman View Post
    I would consider the "come on girls" comment, but I will never sit idly by while someone tells me to "come on guys" Not my bag, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by 220Swifty View Post
    I would consider the "come on girls" comment, but I will never sit idly by while someone tells me to "come on guys" Not my bag, baby.
    I think that went over my head

Expired Business
    OK ALREADY;
    Please read my earlier posts....
    The customer was not satisfied, he had a valid issue....

He posted here, sent me several e mail, several PMs, my offers were made, replace the barrel, the pistol, a refund ? No replies....

The customer then called the office, (yes we have staff) since he was complaining about a defect he was passed on to our gunsmith (Frank) once the issue was clear Frank made the owner the very same offers, he delcined....

A few minutes later the customer called Frank back and began the entire rant again, saying he wanted to keep the pistol but wanted a discount, in an effort to apease the client Frank immediately offere him a 10% discount on the pistol, "not enough" he replied and refused the offer.

Now this gentleman is quick to ##### about communications, yet he has NOT replied to the vast majority of our efforts to resolve this matter....

And on, and on , and on we go

John

Just spell come differently and try it again :D

I think that went over my head