Thread: GLOCK and NEA Day

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

GLOCK and NEA Day

When: Sunday, October 2nd, 2011
    Timing: 10am - 4pm
    Where: TSE Calgary

Mark the calendar!
    We are hosting our first ever (out west) GLOCK DAY

Admission: $20 which gives you a draw for both an NEA upper and a new Glock (model to be determined) and some tickets to go and shoot.

We should have an impressive line up of Glocks and the brand new NEA AR15 rifles for you to try.

Extra tickets for the main door prizes are available and the proceeds from this even will be going to both the "Veteran's Food Bank" and the "Wounded Warriors" association.

It should be a great time. But a warning to members (as per the newsletter); leave your toys at home as the entire facility is booked for this fundraiser.

Make sure you bring your ID with you though!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Manufacturer-Business Member
    NEA Media Release PDF

We are pleased to announce that in cooperation with The Shooting Edge and Target Sports Canada that we will be upping the ante on our charity day!.

In addition to being able to win these items, NEA, TSE and TSC have organized an additional thank you gift. The tickets from both events will be pooled and one winner will be drawn to win a trip for two for 3-days, two nights to the 2012 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, NV as a guest of North Eastern Arms. Trip includes airfare, accommodation and meals for for you and a guest.

If you are unable to attend and would like to contribute contact us at sales@northeasternarms.com with proof of a $10 or more donation to Wounded Warriors or The Veterans Food Bank and we'll submit an entry. We'll add your ticket to the location nearest you, or to the dealer of your choice.

Donations to Wounded Warriors can be made here -> http://www.canadahelps.org/CharityPr...arityID=d94458

Donations to The Veterans Food Bank can be found here : http://calgarypoppyfund.com/

The prizes have no cash exchange value, and are transferable.

We look forward to seeing everyone at these events, and are excited to not only be able to benefit two great charities, but to give back to our customers.

Thanks especially to JR and his staff for going the extra step, and to all that attend. Good luck!

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    When: Sunday, October 2nd, 2011
    Timing: 10am - 4pm
    Where: TSE Calgary

Mark the calendar!
    We are hosting our first ever (out west) GLOCK DAY

Admission: $20 which gives you a draw for both an NEA upper and a new Glock (model to be determined) and some tickets to go and shoot.

We should have an impressive line up of Glocks and the brand new NEA AR15 rifles for you to try.

Extra tickets for the main door prizes are available and the proceeds from this even will be going to both the "Veteran's Food Bank" and the "Wounded Warriors" association.

It should be a great time. But a warning to members (as per the newsletter); leave your toys at home as the entire facility is booked for this fundraiser.

Make sure you bring your ID with you though!
    Nice, I will be there with few friends.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer smak_daddy's Avatar
    Me and the wife will be there.
    "Praise the lord and pass the ammunition" -- Natalie Maines

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smak_daddy View Post
    Me and the wife will be there.
    You're bringing Mark?

BANNED
    See you there.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    We may even put a SAPR out on the line for a bit!

Just to tease you all!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

BANNED

BANNED
    Depending on work, I might just show up! Poor suckers. I happen to be working in Calgary this weekend. I'm staying 3.9km from your location.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    Depending on work, I might just show up! Poor suckers. I happen to be working in Calgary this weekend. I'm staying 3.9km from your location.
    No excuse not to come!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast