Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomahawk Pump Shotgun (PA 2210)

After all that trouble you still have to nerve to compare your shotty to your buddies Benelli? I bet my old Cooey single shot patterns as good also...but that would be where the comparison ends.
    Stop cleaning it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakII View Post
    After all that trouble you still have to nerve to compare your shotty to your buddies Benelli? I bet my old Cooey single shot patterns as good also...but that would be where the comparison ends.
    Stop cleaning it so much!
    Eh? What nerve? My pal had almost as much trouble stripping his Benelli first time as I did with the Tomahawk. I have thanked the guys on this site who helped me figure it out.

Where does your aggressive tone come from?

I am not denigrating his Benelli - it is a beautiful gun - $2000 as opposed to my $350 Tomahawk - there is no comparison (except in the patterns and I have no doubt your Cooey will do the same). He brought it over to my place cause he didn't know how to clean it first time and was having trouble stripping it. We worked it out. He has sorted out his cleaning protocols now and is very happy with the gun, as I am with the Tomahawk (now that I have it figured out).

As to cleaning my Tomahawk (or other guns) too much - sorry mate, you can put your firearms to bed wet, dirty and fouled if you want. I was taught differently.

Mine will get cleaned every time they are fired. And maybe in between (I like cleaning guns - WTF some people enjoy mowing lawns or doing dishes). The advantage for me is that I KNOW mine will fire the next time I pull the trigger.

Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    I see Chiappa has come out with another nice leo style pump action shotgun recently - allegedly it has a rotary bolt head. Sorry for the derail expat.

i clean my firearms even if i only pop one round. they all get cleaned and oiled 3 times a year even if they do not get used. but i just like the smell of old military breakfree. smelling it too long however can lead to a mind expanding experience.lol

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Quote Originally Posted by fat tony View Post
    I see Chiappa has come out with another nice leo style pump action shotgun recently - allegedly it has a rotary bolt head. Sorry for the derail expat.
    Tony - no problem

Can't find the Chiappa rotary bolt pump on-line

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    I am sorry it was Pietta.

Another gun snob yakking at you oldexpat,take no notice, you keep putting rounds through your shotgun and enjoy!!!!
    "A working class hero is something to be"
    John Lennon

Member...NRA- NFA- Conservative Party of Canada,- BC Wildlife Federation

Quote Originally Posted by fat tony View Post
    I am sorry it was Pietta.

Nice looking gun

Quote Originally Posted by banjaboy View Post
    Another gun snob yakking at you oldexpat,take no notice, you keep putting rounds through your shotgun and enjoy!!!!
    No probs

Must have too much time on my hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKyvP_OfscE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123