Thread: Kudos out to Clay, Melissa and all the staff at Prophet River!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar

Thumbs up Kudos out to Clay, Melissa and all the staff at Prophet River!

Big kudos and a big thank you to Clay, Melissa and the staff at Prophet River Firearms for taking care of my firearms importation from the U.S.A. Melissa kept me updated and Clay was true to his word on pricing even though there was an increase in costs during the two month process.

Prophet River delivers excellent service on importing firearms. I recommend them and am looking forward to doing future business with Clay and his staff. And they are located here in the west so that helps on shipping costs in our part of Canada. :D
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

Second to none

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Contacted Clay and Melissa on several occasions, great service indeed.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fugawi View Post
    Big kudos and a big thank you to Clay, Melissa and the staff at Prophet River Firearms for taking care of my firearms importation from the U.S.A. Melissa kept me updated and Clay was true to his word on pricing even though there was an increase in costs during the two month process.

Prophet River delivers excellent service on importing firearms. I recommend them and am looking forward to doing future business with Clay and his staff. And they are located here in the west so that helps on shipping costs in our part of Canada. :D
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

Have to add my two cents:

Some of the best customer service I have encountered. PERIOD!

Not just for firearms, but for anything I have bought in recent memory.

When the time is right (bigger bank account), I will be buying another firearms from PR.

Cheers!

Clay has always been super when I've dealt with them.

Great Service

The prophet River team provided me with amazing service. Very happy with products imprted from the states. A true pleasure to deal with ! keep up the good work

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Clay is a "go-to guy"!

Quote Originally Posted by maplesugar View Post
    clay is a "go-to guy"!

CGN frequent flyer
    Clay is tops in my book.