Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Mossberg MVP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    It would be great to see this turn out to be a decent rifle. Hopefully the feed mechanism is reliable, the trigger tuneable or replaceable, and the barrel threaded to the receiver.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Could there be a problem exporting it to Canada because of the 5.56 marking?
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlypeg View Post
    Could there be a problem exporting it to Canada because of the 5.56 marking?
    Yes that is the problem for the Canadian export market. There is a possibility that Canadian marked (.223) may become available in the future. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    Yes that is the problem for the Canadian export market. There is a possibility that Canadian marked (.223) may become available in the future. Phil.
    Agh....

Not what I wanted to hear.

Anytime I hear "may be available in the future...." means probably never to me.

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    just heard that these will come into canada marked 5.56
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

designed to use AR mags = 5/20 mags =

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    LAR mags = a little better to swallow. As good as using a Lee Enfield I guess........
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by airtruck63chev View Post
    just heard that these will come into canada marked 5.56
    Really?

When will the arrive?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Must know....

Remove the 5.56 marked barrels and ship it as a receiver. Get someone here to make up a quality replacement barrel.