Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Mossberg MVP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Mossberg guys while pimping the rifle on youtube mentioned a .300blk version is coming, as well as a 204ruger, and other different configurations. A tactical configuration, which judging by mossberg's recent history will include a 50cal sized muzzle brake
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Mossberg guys while pimping the rifle on youtube mentioned a .300blk version is coming, as well as a 204ruger, and other different configurations. A tactical configuration, which judging by mossberg's recent history will include a 50cal sized muzzle brake
    Don't forget the chainsaw style handle...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    No doubt you read the Blackout availability on 300blktalk.com? For those interested, it was Davidson's in the US that had a listing on their site for that model. No info (not surprising) on Mossberg's site at all. For a rifle with so much sales potential here in Canada, I think the whole situation with this thread seemingly being ignored and no availability of product, is complete nonsense.

I want to make sure this makes it to the top. I'm really hoping that this rifle makes it into Canada. Please sign me up for one!

Are these in the works, or should I go buy another .223 instead?

Quote Originally Posted by sTraTz View Post
    Are these in the works, or should I go buy another .223 instead?
    I would. North Sylva has been anything but forth comming on this matter. This thread is well over a year old and no word? This is a bolt action rifle, not a semi-auto baby killer that needs RCMP approval before import.

Im holding out for one too.
    Never ask Chuck Norris for a 3 hole punch!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Problem isn't as pointed out, with importing it. Because the barrel is marked 5.56, it is ensnarled in US export restrictions.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlypeg View Post
    Problem isn't as pointed out, with importing it. Because the barrel is marked 5.56, it is ensnarled in US export restrictions.
    No problem getting 5.56mm marked AR's here now. What's the difference?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Dunno. See post #53
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Close enough to Edmonton for parts and far enough outside the no shooting zone.
    It has one of those fold up thingy's on the bolt , a heavy barrel, flutes, detachable mag and accepts a bipod and is in the special military 5.56 calibre. So it is obviously a tactical sniper rifle that may fall into the hands of the Taligopher if the state deptment isn't extra careful exporting to the hotbed of insurgents still sneeking into the US from Canada.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.