Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DS arms SA58 tactical pistol .308 (FAL pistol)

Quote Originally Posted by eatredmeat157 View Post
    I pretty much figured It would be prohib, but you never know, I mean the CZ skorp is on the prohib list and you guys somehow got them coming in... It was worth asking
    Any chance of getting FAL type pistol 10 rnd marked mags ? I think they would sell like hotcakes, I know I'd be in for at least 6 of them.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Anyone from North Sylva care to respond? Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Ask Wolverine, this is just a posting area for NS, not really meant for Q &A. Besides Wolverine has the new scorps, so why not inquire as to how.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Wolverine has the new skorps? I thought North Sylva did? I will ask wolverine too, thanks.

BANNED
    Not gonna happen....

CGN Regular
    the FN/FAL is the right arm of the "free" world, you have to be a free and open progressive society to be able to own these. Canada does not qualify after the years and years of Liberal Dictatorship under which we lived. give the PC time to undo all the evils of the last regime.

PS. if the PC's don't take care of business we will need to have our own Candian Spring uprising, and the UN set pressidents in Libya, so our air force and other forces would be forced to help us not the government.LOL

Totally awesome piece of kit.

Totally prohib.

Totally SAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    the FN/FAL is the right arm of the "free" world, you have to be a free and open progressive society to be able to own these. Canada does not qualify after the years and years of Liberal Dictatorship under which we lived. give the PC time to undo all the evils of the last regime.

PS. if the PC's don't take care of business we will need to have our own Candian Spring uprising, and the UN set pressidents in Libya, so our air force and other forces would be forced to help us not the government.LOL
    I like where this is going..when's the first meeting? lol

eveytime some one make a post like this it makes baby jesus cry

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post

Nah. If the PCs don't help us, it's time to start up another political party that will, that's all.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast