Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M&P45 Compact - Canadian Legal Barrel

I'd take a 45c.

id rather have a 106mm PARA WARTHOG anyday(if possible that is,, but if u guys make the compact MnP happen,im in for that too! (there goes my vacation fund ...Fu@k it papi..

I had called North Silva and asked about importing a M&P40c and reclassifing it with a restricted length threaded lone wolf barrel. They said no but I hope they change their mind.

I am definitely in for a M+P40c if anyone is considering bringing these in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    There is an FRT number for these - one of our LEO's was talking about shooting a 9c a while back, hence there must be an FRT. We should ask North Sylva if they'd bring them in, and sell them without barrels - we can order Storm Lake direct. I wouldn't mind paying the regular price, I just don't want to hassel with disposal of a prohib barrel - in fact I don't even want to be near one so if they want to have someone at S&W take the barrels out and ship the rest, I'm good with that.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Glad to see interest building! C'mon compacts!

Personally, I'd take whatever caliber I could get in an M&PC.
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Glad to see interest building! C'mon compacts!

Personally, I'd take whatever caliber I could get in an M&PC.
    Mr.Grey makes a bunch of sence. X2

Manufacturer-Business Member
    9c with a threaded barrel.. in like Flint.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davy Crockett's Avatar
    I'd be in for a 9 or 45.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Davy Crockett". Use on this board in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board. Any use outside this forum, in whole or in part, requires my express written consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuswon View Post
    id rather have a 106mm PARA WARTHOG anyday(if possible that is,, but if u guys make the compact MnP happen,im in for that too! (there goes my vacation fund ...Fu@k it papi..

Highly unlikely, the para requires a bull barrel and does not use a bushing if i recall correctly. The barrel would be a one off and no guaranteeing it would work properly and likely double the cost of the gun.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    There is an FRT number for these - one of our LEO's was talking about shooting a 9c a while back, hence there must be an FRT. We should ask North Sylva if they'd bring them in, and sell them without barrels - we can order Storm Lake direct. I wouldn't mind paying the regular price, I just don't want to hassel with disposal of a prohib barrel - in fact I don't even want to be near one so if they want to have someone at S&W take the barrels out and ship the rest, I'm good with that.
    What about importing 9c and 40c with full length factory barrels? This would be cheaper and one could order a threaded storm lake barrel if they wish.

I think when you reclassify the barrel has to be destroyed. This could be avoided if an importer did a special order with full size barrels in compacts. They appear to have the same lug mechanism and appear to cycle freely.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast