Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Desert Tan S&B PMII 5-25x56

The scope shown is First Focal Plane as these are primary intended for Tactical use the majority we stock are FFP. This means that the reticle does tend to appear coarse at the high magnification so we offer a P4F (Fine) reticle this has proven popular in the 5-25.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The scope shown is First Focal Plane as these are primary intended for Tactical use the majority we stock are FFP. This means that the reticle does tend to appear coarse at the high magnification so we offer a P4F (Fine) reticle this has proven popular in the 5-25.
    Thank's for your reply, as usual, always the very fast and excellent service from Wolverine Supply

MR Wolverine, do you have one in BLACK and P4F then, that is NOT FFP ??

Thank's for your help

Respectfully

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by sendero View Post
    Thank's for your reply, as usual, always the very fast and excellent service from Wolverine Supply

MR Wolverine, do you have one in BLACK and P4F then, that is NOT FFP ??

Thank's for your help

Respectfully

Marc
    No only FFP in stock, why not try a P4F?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No only FFP in stock, why not try a P4F?
    Fine for me my friend, will call you to order one but will STICK with a black as i read 1 very bad comment (very surprised and disapointed) about the rifle i was to order (she was beige)

Thank's for your help, really appreciate

Respectfully

Marc

I can understand the thick retical problem, The regular P4 retcal that I used would block out a man at long range, would have rather had the P4F.

The following photos show the reticule coverage of the Schmidt & Bender 5-25 set at 25X and taken at 1800 meters through our warehouse window with a hand held digital camera. Not the best photos but they will illustrate how much of the target is covered. In this case the target is a standard Fig 11.

P4 Standard

P4 Fine

Holy s**t, you already have snow ?? lolll......... No no, i mean, HUGE difference, thank's for sharing the pic, i will not worry ANYMORE about the FFP, the P4F is QUITE the same as my NF at 1500 meter, BUT, max power is 22 so to me, that is EXCELLENT
    Thank's
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by sendero View Post
    Holy s**t, you already have snow ?? lolll......... No no, i mean, HUGE difference, thank's for sharing the pic, i will not worry ANYMORE about the FFP, the P4F is QUITE the same as my NF at 1500 meter, BUT, max power is 22 so to me, that is EXCELLENT
    Thank's
    Marc
    Yes we do have a little but it has only just arrived. I took these photos years ago when some of our "Professionals” were claiming that the reticle covered all the target. I have my own opinion, but I am not a trained sniper. With my age I have to wear bi-focal glasses and long range shooting is a real pain, besides I prefer to get in close and use a double .470NE.

CGN Regular
    FFP is the way to go, hands down, I have a S&B PMII 5.5-25 P4 fine on my T-Wolf and I have no problem finding the gong, the regular P4 retical does block out to much of your target. I have a Mark 4 Spoting scope that has the P4 retical, its for sale if you want it.

Matt

Wow. That is one sweet looking scope.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast