Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 100% Terrable service

You sound like one of John's parents talking like that. What did he pay you???

"If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    OK folks, we apologize for shipping too fast, don't let the word get out....

John
    I won't tell anyone, long as you keep up the excellent deals/service/customer satisfaction.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

100% Terrible Spelling.

Actually, I retract that comment, I don't want to come off as negative. These service responses are actually very informative.

Norinco 1911 a gun that i can never hate.Even with its rough edges.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    100% terrible spelling....
    Exactily wat I waas thinnkking....

Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    100% terrible spelling....
    He did get 87.5% of the letters correct, so I give him a 12.5% terrible spelling grade.

BANNED
    I agree with Petrock, nothing wrecks a post for me more, then glaring spelling errors!

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Exactily wat I waas thinnkking....
    I wonder if you grasp the irony?

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    Just kidding. Outstanding service guys. Ordered my Norinco 1911A1 on september 23rd and it was delivered on the 28th. Friendly staff, walked me through the process as this was not only my first purchase from marstar but my first online restricted purchase. Nice finish on the norc compared to some of the other norinco 1911"s I have seen. The 1 mag it came with is 100% defective. I emailed marstar this morning and within 30 minutes had a reply offering to replace the defective mag. Thanks again for the great service/product. Even tho the mag is a toast the fast acting customer service completely made up for the issue. I will defiantly be a return customer.
    Don't let them bug you, mmcintyre1220, your spelling is quite a bit above average by internet standards: only three errors, one of them deliberate. You're being picked on for getting a word wrong in the title line. Even nitpicking, all I can come up with is capitalize "September" and "Marstar" and delete the quotation mark (or apostrophe) from "1911s". And add a comma after "Outstanding service".
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by ben hunchak View Post
    I agree with Petrock, nothing wrecks a post for me more, then glaring spelling errors!
    "Than" and delete the comma.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast