Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 100% Terrable service

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    "Than" and delete the comma.

hahahahaha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Woodbeef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ben hunchak View Post
    What's a blackberry? I've heard of blueberries.
    It's like a raspberry,but bigger,juicier and darker.

You guys are ####ing retarded get a life. I made like 2 spelling mistake. And for all you smart asses I looked through some of the other posts you have made and there are a lot of errors.

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    You guys are f**king retarded get a life. I made like 2 spelling mistake. And for all you smart asses I looked through some of the other posts you have made and there are a lot of errors.
    Oh please, get a sense of humour. We understand your plight. However the irony of lamenting another's imperfection whilst displaying one's own is priceless. We just couldn't let it go.

You do realize of course that your rant only feeds the fire. Just sit back and enjoy the fun!

Cheers!
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    Just kidding. Outstanding service guys. Ordered my Norinco 1911A1 on september 23rd and it was delivered on the 28th. Friendly staff, walked me through the process as this was not only my first purchase from marstar but my first online restricted purchase. Nice finish on the norc compared to some of the other norinco 1911"s I have seen. The 1 mag it came with is 100% defective. I emailed marstar this morning and within 30 minutes had a reply offering to replace the defective mag. Thanks again for the great service/product. Even tho the mag is a toast the fast acting customer service completely made up for the issue. I will defiantly be a return customer.
    100% terrible spelling
    隱藏在自圓其說

BANNED
    None of youse guys know when you've been had.

Just kidding. Outstanding service guys. Ordered my Norinco 1911A1 on september 23rd and it was delivered on the 28th. Friendly staff, walked me through the process as this was not only my first purchase from marstar but my first online restricted purchase. Nice finish on the norc compared to some of the other norinco 1911"s I have seen. The 1 mag it came with is 100% defective. I emailed marstar this morning and within 30 minutes had a reply offering to replace the defective mag. Thanks again for the great service/product. Even tho the mag is a toast the fast acting customer service completely made up for the issue. I will defiantly be a return customer.
    Why, as a return customer, would you be defiant?

Just asking...
    CSSA (OHA), CPC SSA (RSO), CCFR

"If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

Quote Originally Posted by Rule 303 View Post
    Why, as a return customer, would you be defiant?

Just asking...
    Must be on an iPhone. Mine always changes my definitely to defiantly if I miss a letter or if I can't figure out how to spell it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You guys are f**king retarded get a life. I made like 2 spelling mistake. And for all you smart asses I looked through some of the other posts you have made and there are a lot of errors.
    Hmm, if you speak out the word with the wrong spelling, it still pronounces the same. Don't blame it on the Blackberry, blame it on your English teacher.

Update us on the magazine please. Do you have to send back the defective one?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast