Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey John!

Really now, If you have such a hard-on for what ever you bought from John do what I do.#1 Phone work tell them that you will be late a couple of hours and phone Marstar at your convenience.#2Phone work and tell them your wife has been arrested and you have to bail her out and you will be late a couple of hours and phone Marstar at your convenience.#3 Realize that the item you bought from Marstar is not worth that much time out of your day,your wife will kill you if she hears #2,and that it will arrive sooner or later,and get on with your life.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.e moose View Post
    Really now, If you have such a hard-on for what ever you bought from John do what I do.#1 Phone work tell them that you will be late a couple of hours and phone Marstar at your convenience.#2Phone work and tell them your wife has been arrested and you have to bail her out and you will be late a couple of hours and phone Marstar at your convenience.#3 Realize that the item you bought from Marstar is not worth that much time out of your day,your wife will kill you if she hears #2,and that it will arrive sooner or later,and get on with your life.
    Just step outside at a break and phone on your cell!

hold on ....I gotta buy more popcorn to watch this one pan out

Quote Originally Posted by beefman1 View Post
    hold on ....I gotta buy more popcorn to watch this one pan out
    Share?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.e moose View Post
    Share?

do you like extra butter

Expired Business
    FAST FORD 58;

"Unfortunately, my email is on the fritz and seems to be selective on which mail gets through regardless of whether I have received email from the person before or not(not a spam filter thing, just an old s**te computer thing). I know there were issues when I initially sent the order with the form going through blank."

It would seem you have answered your own question here.... Yes we reply to e mails IF we get them....

Let me know If I missed something here

Johon

You guys are ridiculous. This is his only effective means of communication and he's using it to make sure Marstar doesn't need anything else from him to finalize the order (you clearly did miss this part, John). It's not even a friggin complaint thread. If this is how you guys are acting at the beginning of winter I can only imagine the nuclear wasteland this place will be come spring...

Thanks John. Got the info today! Clearly my email is not functioning properly as was my suspicion.

Thanks peanut gallery for the entertaining flame posts! Thank ilovegunz, truly a reasonable individual (with reading comprehension!).

FYI those of you saying call...I'm working in biohazard isolation...during work, nothing gets in from the outside and nothing goes out from the inside. But thanks for the suggestions anyway.
    READ. COMPREHEND. POST.
    Member: NFA/CSSA/CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FastFord58 View Post
    FYI those of you saying call...I'm working in biohazard isolation...during work, nothing gets in from the outside and nothing goes out from the inside. But thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Zombie control protocol's I understand
    NFA
    CSSA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast