Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey John!

This thread says it all about alot of CGN members. Someone posts something to a dealer, and gets 99 flaming lunatics answering to hear there own voices.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianAR's Avatar
    In our defense of flaming, a PM is a much better method of communication. If he has a question about his order PM jon, im sure he gets an email notification........and he would get a response.
    Asking in public, gets you answers. Maybe not the the right ones, from the right people, but come on. If John saw the thread he definitley would haven gotten a PM
    WANTED: Matching German WWII K98k and bayonets.

Expired Business
    CANADIAN AR;

While a good idea PMs are not the best way to contact me or any the people here....

john@marstar.ca is open all all day, if I am away the mail is read on a regular basis

If on the other hand you send a PM they are checked only once or twice a day.

John

Expired Business
    SPECIAL NOTE;

While I appreciate the great confidence people place in contacting it may only serve to slow things up....

We are ten people here at Marstar, most are involved directly with our clients, most can reply at once to your queries or find the answer and get back to you in short order....

While I am in the office most days, I travel a fair number of weeks during the year in 2010 over 12 weeks, this year will be even more....

Please don't be offended when I ask you to speak to someone else, all the folks here are qualified.... Our business has expanded greatly over the years, I can't be expected to have all your answers.

Thank you for understanding
    John

sooooo...... calling every day just to chat with your staff is counter productive ?? :D
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123