Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pistol special

Expired Business

Pistol special

Have a look here at the S&W .40 caliber pistols for only $300.
    VERY LIMITED numbers....

John

click here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/main/new-arrivals.shtm

From doing a quick google: S&W Sigma, made between 1994 and 1999. Virtually identical to Glock internally.

Awfully good buy.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Alberta in the summer, Arkansas in the winter
    I see this the day after I get a NORINCO Sig copy. Dang!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

I'm in like Flynn!
    The Sigma is Smith & Wesson's venture into using synthetic materials in gun construction, using high-strength polymer material for the frame.

Created in 1994, it also incorporates a self-cocking or double-action only firing mechanism, so that the pistol can be fired without delay or preparation. The basic model is chambered for the .40 S&W cartridge, but it is also available in 9 x 19mm Parabellum and a sub-compact model in .380 ACP was also manufactured. A limited amount of these guns were also chambered for the .357 Sig cartridge.

The Sigma series pistols are so similar to the competing Glock pistols that Glock sued Smith & Wesson for patent infringement. The case was settled out of court in 1997, with S&W agreeing to make alterations to the Sigma design and pay an undisclosed amount to Glock.[1]

In 1999 S&W improved the Sigma series with the main changes being shortening of the barrel and the slide by 0.5 inches (12.7 mm). Other improvements included a more ergonomic and comfortable grip and a slightly enlarged ejection port, due to the proprietary accessory rails located at the front (an inexpensive adapter can be attached to turn it into a standard picatinny mount).[2]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Hmmm decisions decisions

You bastards. Here I am trying to figure out how to afford a new AR and grab one of the M14 shorties with ammo deals, and you throw another piece of cheese in front of me.

Great deal on a .40.
    Last edited by Fusilier; 10-06-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Fusilier
    Webmaster for:
    IPSC NS - www.ipscns.ca

I agree, how dare Johnone keep doing this to us. It's hard enough justifing the SKS to the wife, now this. Shame on you for coming up with such deals.
    This is how divorces happen!

Hi John

Mind telling us a bit more about which police force it came from? I'm considering to get one, if and only if it's from RCMP. Thanks. :D

Quote Originally Posted by 251251 View Post
    I see this the day after I get a NORINCO Sig copy. Dang!
    You'll be very happy with the Norinco Sig - a beautiful handgun and functions flawlessly. There is a reason why so many special forces and SWAT guys carry a Sig 226. The Norinco parts are virtually interchangeable (I had to replace the rear sight on my Norinco Sig and the gunsmith had a real Sig sight in stock - a perfect fit).

Not to rain on anyone's parade with the S & W Sigma but

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5162027AAKp9Fm

I guess these are US prices and I am sure $300 is a fair price for these in Canada. Nonetheless, for the extra $50 I'd go the Norinco Sig. I have no doubt these will sell out pretty quick anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast