Thread: Thanks CRAFM

Talking Thanks CRAFM

My first time buying from these guys, just an awesome experience. Answered all my numerous questions promptly, quite possibly the fastest shippers out there. Definitely secured a repeat customer, thanks again!
    Last edited by callum; 04-16-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    NFA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Matt_dal123's Avatar
    I agree. Great guys. Really are
    Homer: I'd like to buy your deadliest gun, please.

Gun Shop Owner: Aisle six, next to the sympathy cards.

CGN frequent flyer peter2772000's Avatar
    Especially impressive considering that they've been shut down since last week due to tremendous damage from a broken sprinkler line. The guys behind the counter/phone are what makes CRAFM!!!!
    Never fart in a wet suit

http://www.canadacarry.org/

Proud member of CSSA, NFA, CASD & NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jongun's Avatar
    Peter you know if the range is gonna be open this weekend?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jongun View Post
    Peter you know if the range is gonna be open this weekend?
    was told on the phone not before the 18th of Feb at the earliest ! it sucks big time.............I just switched clubs, and I can't even use it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jongun's Avatar
    That really does suck

Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    My first time buying from these guys, just an awesome experience. Answered all my numerous questions promptly, quite possibly the fastest shippers out there. I can't wait to hit the range with my new Shadow. Definitely secured a repeat customer, thanks again!
    It was a pleasure to do business with you as well! We look forward to do business with you again in the future and wish you all the best with your new acquisition!

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    was told on the phone not before the 18th of Feb at the earliest ! it sucks big time.............I just switched clubs, and I can't even use it
    We apologize to everyone for the inconvenient caused by having to close the ranges due to that flood we had. This is obviously something that is out of our control and we are doing our best to get the business and the ranges back and running as soon as possible. Please understand that the whole reconstruction of the ranges is a long process due to all the norms and regulations that a range like ours has to meet. We appreciate everyone's patience and comprehension and will do our best to keep everyone informed as things progress.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM
    YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE ON OUR NEW WEBSITE !

http://www.crafm.com

Or call us to place your order over the phone : 1-877-635-4867

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

Thank you

YES !!! All the people working in CTM / CRAFM are professionals and are providing us with outstanding services and knowledge. Right, this incident is unfortunate but they are working hard to bring the club back on track. We can't wait (that's true !!!) to meet you guys at the next IPSC match. Take care.

CGN Regular
    those interested, you can go on their website, under news, and they've posted pictures of the water damage. Can't wait until they open ! and yes, it's a great place with great people and awesome service.

Thank you guys for your support! It is much appreciated and much needed right now! Keep them coming! :D

Things are going well here as we have almost finished emptying the retail area and the ranges in order to have all the walls and floors repainted. All the walls that needed to be rebuilt are now done and the ranges are starting to look more like ranges again! This is a rather long process but we are doing our best to get it done as soon as possible. Once the painting will be completed, we will be moving back in and start getting things ready for the re-opening.

Please note that the store will be closed to customers during the time we will be painting. We will still be answering emails and phone calls from another location but most orders will have to wait until we have moved back in our offices. We will do our best to keep people informed as things evolve here so stay tuned to our website, CGN and our Facebook page for more information.

Thank you all for your comprehension and support. We are going through rough times right now but we will get out of it stronger with a new and improved CRAFM/CTM.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM
    ww.crafm.com
    YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE ON OUR NEW WEBSITE !

http://www.crafm.com

Or call us to place your order over the phone : 1-877-635-4867

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)