Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SWAT Boot event and MASSIVE storewide sale!

is it possible to get large sizes? I need a 13 or 14.

I liked my SWATs, they held up well after 7 months of walking on really harsh terrain.. Thats a good price too
    Who Dares Wins

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9
    yes steel shank bottoms
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Those prices will be in-store only, or on the website as well? I love road trips, but Hamilton is a bit far.

I've had several pairs of swats, and they're a great boot. However I am now looking for a different boot since I had a poor experience with one of my pairs and SWAT didn't care to reply to my attempts to contact them. I suppose loosing 1 customer out of a million doesn't mean much, right?

For those wondering, they were the 9" side zip, and the upper split and separated from the lower after minimal use.

That being said, I've enjoyed my other pairs; a great light duty general purpose boot (just not the best for heavy field use). Price point is lower than others, but don't expect them to last any serious length of time - you get what you pay for.

Supporting Dealer
    Check out the Blackhawk Warrior boot, They to will be on sale and are an awesome boot for in the field. Not to mention they are waterproof and have a Vibram sole. This is the boot we also use in the field and other troops in our area and units love them. We will be listing our boots at a sale price on the website a week in advance so those out of town can purchase them.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    Yes we will be listing the boots on the website a week in advance under our "Special Offer Section"

Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    Yes we will be listing the boots on the website a week in advance under our "Special Offer Section"
    Great stuff...thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Will the sale of October 29 will be available to the online crowd... Cheers. JP.

The Metro Classic are the best boots of the brand. By far the best all round traction and sole for a indoor/outdoor enviornment. I have gone through six pairs of them...

So I have another addiction sue me!
    THANK YOU!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast