Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SWAT Boot event and MASSIVE storewide sale!

Used to have a pair of the black waterproof, they held up pretty good for about six months of very rough field use. The stitching ending up going in them in the end but they easily provided more than their moneys worth of use. I don't know how they'd hold up as a garrison boot but they were very light and pretty comfy. They're cheap and as such don't have a super long lifespan but mine kept me dry through many a puddle so I'm not complaining. They served me well while they lasted.

Have a plain black pair now, no side zips or safety toe. They've help up great. I would highly recommend them, they're a great piece of kit worth picking up. I've had them for almost a year now with very little signs of wear and tear. I've heard varying opinions on them, but mine have treated me well.

Rocked these boots in the field in Shilo during some seriously ugly weather. Didn't change boots for two weeks. Great product, comfortable as hell.

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9
    Yes they will be online at a special price starting Monday so check under the special offer section. Other items will go on sale to.
    Thanks again.
    JT
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    Check out our website under special items, we have now listed the Original SWAT boots at 25% off.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    Just a reminder tomorrow is our 25%off sale for one day at the store, Everything in the store is 25%off. Check out our online shop for reduced specials on Original SWAT footwear. Since we can't change everything on the website to the discounted price please contact us on CGN, by email hamiltontactical@yahoo.ca or by phone 905 667 4805 and let us know what your interested in purchasing and we can list it on sale on the website for purchase.

Ordered boots...

Well I decided to order the Blackhawk Black Opps boots yesterday.

I looked at reviews on the internet for Blackhawk boots. Although some reviews are mixed on these boots, the majority of reviews are positive. I will certainly post a review when I get them and have had a chance to break them in.

I am looking for quality construction with light materials.

The good folks at Hamilton Tactical were helpful when I was placing my order and confirmed stock was avalaible.

Cheers!

B

CGN Regular
    Received my tan 1150 and im very happy with them !! I ll probably get a pair in black next time you guys have a promotion .

Have used Swat boots the 5.11's Magnums and Danner's and I will say overall I like the Magnum's.....When the department is paying. For my personal off duty use I use swat best bang for the buck....
    An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123