Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Otokiak's Avatar
    Hmmmmmmmm ... better days for this guy!

Otokiak
    Rankin Inlet, NU
    CANADA
    "Life is grande, even at the worst of times!"

"Don't let anyone in your way of what you wanna be, be your own boss, you lead, don't let them lead you, believe in yourself and you'll find what you've always been looking for..."

"Ooh tha lord!" ... said when I met my Avatar's set of snoobies ...

They are TOP NOTCH. Bought many things from them and they are amazing!
    I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CNADNSL8-5's Avatar
    What are you looking to buy? Deposits are required for special orders. Delivery dates are also determined by the manufacturer in many cases. I have ordered from them many times and put down a deposit on a special order. I've waited months for parts and understand that it is not wolverine supplies fault it took so long (try ordering HK parts). No matter how long the wait their service has always been great.

I'm up to maybe 3 or 4 thousand dollars in orders from Wolverine and they always gave outstanding service. Asking for pre-payment is standard on special orders else they get stuck with it when you decide you don't want it anymore because you bought a new model airplane or whatnot POS you bought...

Wolverine has always rocked when I ordered from them.
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bellero View Post
    :stfun00

I've been buying firearms for 20+ years. Wolverine Supplies ranks among the TOP dealers I've ever dealt with.

I think there's something your not telling us.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearhunter View Post
    I'm willing to bet the OP has never dealt with them before. John and Pat are pretty easy to get along with and there are a lot of tire kickers out there that say they will, then they won't.

Usually in such a case, the store will ask for a credit card number and only charge the amount requested for the article when the store receives confirmation from their supplier that the item is available, and the credit card is good for the requested amount. Not a biggie and I wouldn't blame a vendor one bit for doing business that way. Especially with a total stranger.
    Are we talking about the same business? I have had nothing but speedy, professional treatment from John and company. My most recent experience last week was when I emailed about getting some 10 round 6.8 SPC mags. Rob emailed back very quickly and said they had them. I replied with the payment info and at the same time asked for a part I am having trouble getting. Rob emailed back saying they were closed now but he would research the part and get back to me. About an hour later I got an email from Rob saying he had located one and he would order it and ship it with the mags when it came in. Very few employees (in any business) will stay after hours, these days, just to locate a part for a customer.

Is it just me but has it become the thing to do to slag long time dealers on this forum? Seems to be lots of it lately.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

I am starting to feel that I too am entitled to getting anything for extremely discounted prices (or free) or expect orders to arrive as soon as I hang up the phone.

I declare RS from up north (me) deserves very special treatment as well. This is to avoid lighting my short fuse and micron thin skin.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Who's joining?

CGN frequent flyer
    just a litle past that speck on the horizon
    Wolverine has always been first class to order from. Always polite and knowledgable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer blaxsun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Wolverines is one of the best if not the best place i have ever delt with.
    +1 on that.
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ol' Smokey's Avatar
    Was it a special order for Locktite?:D
    "It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

"Back off, man! I'm a scientist!" Dr Peter Venkman