Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    I have only dealt with Wolverine Supplies once so far, but the quality of their customer support is top notch. Fast, concise communication made dealing with them a real pleasure. My package arrived well before the estimated time of arrival.

I think that the OP likely exhibited poor communications skills and was written off, judging by the quality of the original post.
    What he said
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Wolverine is absolutely TOP SHELF. I do not hesitate to recommend their services to friends, family and strangers. That we are even viewing and discussing this point is ridiculous.

Interesting....I went to the Wolverine website where they advertise the best SKS's ever seen by them...and they do look good...Sent an email asking about them, year, quality, cosmoline etc...and then they said they couldn't tell me cos they would have to order one for me...Excuse me...My impression was that these rifles were stocked...I know enough about web buying now that I will never deal with anyone who advertises in stock and then tells me they have to order...Been there done that...Too many asscaps...Bye Bye Wolverine.

They have been topnotch with my orders. I just had one mistake and it was taken care of quick. A+ Customer service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think their prices are a bit high - lots of overhead I guess.

I think this might be the most one sided thread I have ever seen here. Wowzers. Good on Wolverine's part.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CeeZer's Avatar
    I too, personally dealt with them a few times (I think 6-8+), bought a few guns from them - GREAT experience EVERY single time, be it placing an order, info provided, shipping, packaging, how fast whole process went, and their staff that were a pleasure to deal/speak with!!
    There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law.

[QUOTE=sixgun1;6268050]Place operates like a three ring S#it show.

WRONG !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hutchster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by conmaesta View Post
    Interesting....I went to the Wolverine website where they advertise the best SKS's ever seen by them...and they do look good...Sent an email asking about them, year, quality, cosmoline etc...and then they said they couldn't tell me cos they would have to order one for me...Excuse me...My impression was that these rifles were stocked...I know enough about web buying now that I will never deal with anyone who advertises in stock and then tells me they have to order...Been there done that...Too many asscaps...Bye Bye Wolverine.
    hahaha, i kept reading thru this thread to see if maybe one person has had a legitimate beef with wolverine supply, and this is what i get, some guy who wanted to buy an sks that turned out to be sold out, and he says he'll never shop there again because of it, nice

john and the crew must be getting a kick out of this thread :D

btw, this might sound creepy, but for some reason i picture them all hanging out around the store, a scotch in one hand while cradling one of those fine antique firearms that make up decor of the shop in the other.

i would imagine whoever is holding the lahti 20mm must be getting some serious arm strain

Quote Originally Posted by conmaesta View Post
    well.... theres the door...

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿