Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies

I call BS on this. How about some details? I found Wolverine goes above and beyond. Sounds like you had a special order that was being shipped from outside Canada. As an earlier post said, you can't expect someone to order something just for you and not expect a deposit. No definite date? You mean like "4-6 weeks" or something like that. Normally places highball the time in case something messes up on the suppliers end, and it usually comes sooner. Have you ever ordered a gun or equipment before? I don't think you'll get a single soul here to agree with you slamming Wolverine. They have a stellar rep.
    Red Dragons!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    I think someone (OP) has an anger management issue... and the patience of a child.
    ALL of my experience with Wolverine has been top notch. I have even gotten phone calls about products...I will be dealing with them again, and again...and again.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

What? Wolverine is great the service is A+++++

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redryder's Avatar
    This is probably the absolute best advertising that Wolverine has ever had, and it's free.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    I've had many dealings with them over the last 10yrs. Top notch A+++. I too call BS on OP.

I'll chime in too why not. Besides it gets my post count up and gets me closer to the next member level....

I recently purchased an ARMS 18 mount and ARMS 21 throw lever rings from Wolverine. I didn't notice that I was missing one ring screw until I was installing the 7th out of 8 screws. I searched high and low for the screw on my floor and bench but no luck. I called Wolverine explaining to them I was missing a screw and admitted that I probably dropped it on the floor and couldn't find it. "No problem" they said and within 2 days I had a replacement in the mail. That is customer service. Wolverine Supply rocks!

Wolverine rocks.

I've made countless purchases from them including firearms and have had absolutely NO problems. In fact, I just had a conversation with sales yesterday where a guy went out of his way to find me whatever obscure part I was asking for. It was an $80 order, and he probably spent 20 min on me.

Maybe the OP was on hold while I confirmed that Wolverine rocks?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Oh yeah, they suck. Big time. Suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

You should really try moregunsupply, now there is a top notch operation! Make sure you pay up front for the extra shipping, that double bagging is the way to go.

#sarcasticlikeamofo
    Everyone bashes Moregun Supply but, I haven't had any problems with them yet. Good prices on Surplus ammo, quick to ship and he didn't lose his cool even with my annoying emails.

...Just saying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fireball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sixgun1 View Post
    Place operates like a three ring S#it show. Phoned get pricing, played 64 questions, an three different staff, then they had the balls to ask for cash up front on a purchase with a indefinite delivery date.
    I'm waiting for $1100+ in AR parts to come up from the states, I haven't been given an arrival date (was told 3-4 months).

I gave them $600 as a deposit, wolverine only wanted 20%.

It's been a month since i ordered and my dick hasn't fallen off!!!!
    NFA CSSA

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I think he OP's signature is quite ironic the way these 8 pages went.